Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Yes, you are doing well!

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 26.06.2010, 06:29

Last time edited : 26.06.2010, 20:41

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Tonight, I just turned violet, and that's a good feeling Well!

After some difficulties on the first weeks and one restart, it was agreable to finally be able to say: I'm alive, I'm still there and the graph is still growing a lil' (or it will tomorrow...).

Getting the black business card, having 1 trillion in asset, grabbing a percentile in marketshare or opening your brand new second office in another region, every achievement is a step on the road to success!

Each one of us should have the right to share this joy with his/her fellow competitors and partners. Bigs will always be bigs, but don't be shy! Feel free to express this feeling, when you logged in and you thought: "yes, I made it Very we!"!

• Page:
Message list:  

26.06.2010, 09:20

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

haha I like you attitude! Good job man. 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

27.06.2010, 01:26

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Way to go!

I still think you'll be Black belt before me Well

Gett Em! 
SUPPORT Your Local PRODUCER

27.06.2010, 05:39

Ixnad

GJ!

I'm on my way to Red; gonna be hard but I will get there. Ridiculously 

28.06.2010, 00:54

Last time edited : 28.06.2010, 01:28

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks for your support!

Smelz, you are way ahead of me! I'm far from being an underdog Not precisely...

Ixnad, you are already red... (and black) you meant black perhaps? 

28.06.2010, 05:31

Ixnad

RockWhiter

Ixnad, you are already red... (and black) you meant black perhaps?

Even though I'm black
I wanna go back
so I can cut me some slack
Petting my Siamese cat
While eating exotic snack
That resembles huge sea wrack
Life has no playback
When Earth is under attack
I'ma lay back, unpack and being fat

(*gives golfclap to myself) 

28.06.2010, 06:13

RockWhiter

Very we! 

28.06.2010, 09:48

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Participated in my first tender today. Was fun.
oh, and I won it btw Very we! 
Be the change you want to see in the world

30.06.2010, 06:20

RockWhiter

Beginning the contest for directors!

I'm so not going to win... Competition is tough and it is interesting to see where the participants stand after a similar game period.

But the good thing is that I'm trying to compare to the other ones and I'm already learning...

Good Luck Vlad ;) you have a crazy turnover... 

30.06.2010, 06:24

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Oh the contest has started? I thought it said July 6th 2010? 

30.06.2010, 15:50

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 15:50

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Thanks RockWhiter - you can increase your chanses if you shoot just for one category - and that way make some competition for me Well - even if you 2nd or 3rd it's not bad. 
Be the change you want to see in the world

1.07.2010, 00:17

RockWhiter

Globe: this is the contest for presidents which is beginning of July the 6th.

Vlad: I'm going to think about it... 

1.07.2010, 02:03

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Oh okay. Yeah I have been trying to win a tender. No such luck. hehe. I think I should just stick to one and focus on that instead of more than I can handle at the moment. 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

1.07.2010, 13:53

spring_onions
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

RockWhiter
Beginning the contest for directors!

I'm so not going to win... Competition is tough and it is interesting to see where the participants stand after a similar game period.
Yeah, tell me about it! It'd be better if I just help a fellow competitor take a nomination or two.

Anyway, congratulations RockWhiter! 

8.07.2010, 19:35

Last time edited : 8.07.2010, 19:39

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

ahhh Rockwhiter,

you were infront of me and my "goal" for a few turns, and every turn i was a little closer. Now thx to partnership with Ixnad Im way ahead. Very we!

on a side note, i used "ajvar" as my avatar. Its traditional Serbian food made of paprika To you 

12.07.2010, 05:11

RockWhiter

I saw that bucew Well.

You guys are so away from me now... I doubled my assets and quadrupled my turnover since the beginning of the competition but I was too far to enter in the game on time...

I concentrate on my strategy now but it is not going to pay off soon enough to win anything.

Great generation though, I hope we'll be able to work together in the future Well

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Yes, you are doing well!

• Page: