Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Yes, you are doing well!

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 26.06.2010, 06:29

Last time edited : 26.06.2010, 20:41

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Tonight, I just turned violet, and that's a good feeling Well!

After some difficulties on the first weeks and one restart, it was agreable to finally be able to say: I'm alive, I'm still there and the graph is still growing a lil' (or it will tomorrow...).

Getting the black business card, having 1 trillion in asset, grabbing a percentile in marketshare or opening your brand new second office in another region, every achievement is a step on the road to success!

Each one of us should have the right to share this joy with his/her fellow competitors and partners. Bigs will always be bigs, but don't be shy! Feel free to express this feeling, when you logged in and you thought: "yes, I made it Very we!"!

• Page:
Message list:  

21.07.2010, 00:41

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

RockWhiter

You guys are so away from me now... I doubled my assets and quadrupled my turnover since the beginning of the competition but I was too far to enter in the game on time...

I concentrate on my strategy now but it is not going to pay off soon enough to win anything.

Dont worry be happy - Bob Marley Very we! 

21.07.2010, 07:05

Last time edited : 21.07.2010, 07:08

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'm not going to finish with the black belt but I'm red and I took new directions in my organization looking at the other successful ones, so I feel like winning anyway ;).

I'm beginning to make my way out of the funds. That's certainly going to be one of the difficult things (especially for the equipment...), even if I'm not taking a lot out of it Not precisely.

But I still feel positive, and happy about my business Well

21.07.2010, 08:52

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

You have some way to go before you quit the funds but it is surely wise step to prepare yourself beforehand. 

21.07.2010, 11:55

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

"But I still feel positive, and happy about my business "

all that matters imo 

21.07.2010, 20:06

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

bucew
"But I still feel positive, and happy about my business "

all that matters imo

Seconded! 

24.07.2010, 03:47

Krafted

What colors are you speaking about? Is it smth connected with the succes of your company? 

24.07.2010, 06:58

Last time edited : 25.07.2010, 18:44

RockWhiter

Yes Krafted.

As you can see under your avatar your company is, at the moment, in a golden stripe. Mine is in a red stripe.
The color changes depending on your assets. It is the same as your business card (like the one I'm adding below).

You have a basic description of the colors and their significance in company>business card:

The color of your signature is very important, since it depends on your assets.

Colors correspond as follows:
# below 10 million - green background;
# 10 - 100 million - blue;
# 100 million - 1 billion - violet;
# 1 billion - 10 billion - red;
# over 10 billion - black.

2.08.2010, 17:59

Krafted

good to know, thanks.
and congratulations about the red stripe Well 

2.08.2010, 21:50

Last time edited : 2.08.2010, 21:51

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Hey congrats, keep going! Very we!

VladTechs
Dont worry be happy - Bob Marley Very we!

Almost an insult for the late King of Reggae! That song which was released by Bobby McFerrin in 1988. 

3.08.2010, 10:21

Last time edited : 3.08.2010, 10:22

VladTechs

Mike1

Almost an insult for the late King of Reggae! That song which was released by Bobby McFerrin in 1988.

Good to know - had no idea Well
I suppose every song Bob Marley had ever sang is recognized as his because of his popularity.
Wel, it is a great song anyway. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - mahatma gandhi

No argue about this one Well

4.08.2010, 08:46

Last time edited : 4.08.2010, 08:50

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Vladtechs
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - mahatma gandhi

No argue about this one Well

the spelling of his name is not correct. or actually it is not known exactly how to spell it so I can argue about that ;)

Mike1

VladTechs
Dont worry be happy - Bob Marley Well
Almost an insult for the late King of Reggae! That song which was released by Bobby McFerrin in 1988

you have a fine taste in music mike 

25.08.2010, 20:42

RockWhiter

Despite my low assets and my average turn-over, I'm a "president"... Is that based on a ratio turn-over/assets? 

1.03.2011, 18:53

nikhil19
Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

I just started on Lian. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Yes, you are doing well!

• Page: