Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Update not finishing 2: So What's Going Wrong Now?

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 12.09.2009, 13:55

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 14:38

Jakeroberts_123

This is the second time the game has not updated in a short period of time. Seriously, why not just move to a different host server? The current one is clearly not up to the task. Either that or fix the error and find a way to stop it from happening so often. Once a month i could understand, but this is way too often.    

• Page:
Message list:  

28.09.2009, 22:16

Jakeroberts_123

Yes, i didn't download the paper but i did read the page. It doesn't seem to explain about my above post. Have you got a quote for me? 

1.10.2009, 05:33

coffeeaddict
Seven years with Virtonomics

Checked my messages this morning. I knew it was too good to last.
What a shame. 

3.01.2010, 13:38

Zigas

How long we can wait for update? 

3.01.2010, 17:21

Last time edited : 3.01.2010, 21:12

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Hi Zigas,

Haven't you read the Pre Holiday Week Notice made by Diska???

Anyway here's the link:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/29/topic/100080/view ...

Tomorrow will be the first update of the year....Very we! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Update not finishing 2: So What's Going Wrong Now?

• Page: