Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Is it a bug or not in this loss of about 4000 Billions of $ ??

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 19.05.2020, 07:42

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Yesterday I sold 147 aircrafs ( air plane ) from my factory at Riga ( Latvia) to my wharehouse at Riga at the price per unit of 19.5 billions. Today I have the same price per unit of 19.5 B in the sale page, ( that means i didn't make any mistake by entering the per unit price), but the total revenue in the financial report of the factory is 29388 Billons and the taxes paid in the transaction are 3978.3 B.

The amount paid in taxes is a big loss for me. I don't know if there are other taxes to pay in a transaction in the same city but the transport of 1 aircrat  from Riga to Riga cost only 10750 $ in the page of transport information of the game.

• Page:
Message list:  

20.05.2020, 21:42

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

If you made corrections and are in doubt which price will apply during the update, you can go to the subdivision that purchases goods and check the supply page. Price changes are displayed in a format of [old price] / [new price].

Below example of increasing price from $80 to $100, before and after:

The "$80/$100" means that during upcoming update I will pay $80, but the next one it will be a $100. 

21.05.2020, 19:31

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Thanks a lot kw2585. I come to test what you say before. I invite everyone to test it by himself if he wants.

I have an old conctrat of steel in one facility. I created a new wharehouse in the same city of my factory of steel. I create a new contract of steel in this wharehouse.

Then I changed many times the old price of the steel of the factory and i verified what happened in the two facilities.

The price ( old and new ) appear as you said before. But any correction of the price that i made in the factory is udpated in the two facilies  immediately ( the old and the new wharehouse created ).

So there must be a dysfunctionement of the system  ( bug ) if it doesn't take  the correction of the aircraft price that i made some second or minutes later. 

23.05.2020, 17:53

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Tenderman
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader France retail leader
World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

Plop,

the system behavior you report is confusing. I fully understand your disappointment. It's only via this discussion that I learnt about the intricacies of the "initial price" vs "new price" concept  -  so thanks for bringing it up.

I think at this point, it will be tech support to analyze the problem. What I have done before was sending them a support message with a problem report, including a link to the respective Forum discussion with my screenshots displaying the problem. It helps, cause some bugs are really nasty beasts, and come and go: my bug report

It may be convenient for the support folks and easier to convince them, if you can provide screenshots that exactly show system behavior in your case (round1: initial price & contract, round 2: new price, round 3: revenue/tax result after update). It may be even more convincing to do it in the exact same plant/warehouse with the same airplane good. Of course, it need not be #147 pieces, but maybe 1 or 2.

What do you think? 

28.05.2020, 16:58

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

It would be difficult to me to go back to the last updates. The administration only can do that.

Otherwise I used usually a smartphone. It is complicated to me to do copy of pages and  to post it. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Is it a bug or not in this loss of about 4000 Billions of $ ??

• Page: