Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Very frustrating: robbery of more than 15000 billions of $ in two series of contract ( about 120 000 bread and 240 000 flour ) in one day.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 16.04.2020, 06:15

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

You passed a lot of time playing the game and in one day someone, with probably the complicity of the administration, destroyed all your efforts. You prevent several times the administration about these illegally and  fraudulosly actions. The administration desn't take any sanctions against these players.
The rubber or stealer is the same player who steal me more than 1200 billion in my first three months in the game. I wait for the reaction of the support service or the administration before revealing his name.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2020, 20:05

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 20:07

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Plop: This is on topic as it relates to when you have raised the issue (and some miss interpreting that information). Also I'm not the one going off topic. 

16.04.2020, 20:15

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 20:31

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Plop
El09sjs: no diversion to the main subject, please.

I want the players to know the administration' s reaction. I am only the responsable of that by changing the contract condition to never.

How someone can imagine I passed all my time in thousands of items, one by one, in more than 70 stores and 50 whareouse changing all condition contract to never? , action that push some one to steal me more than 1200B$ one first time ?

Only the administration has this power to change them in one click. I experiment it one day: after the first big rubbery they accept difficulty to change the condition of all my contracts  to 10% after many supplications. They wanted I passed all my time to do it one contract by one contract in all stores.

If there is one button to change them by error in one click, nobody in the game knows it. I asked the question in the forum before.

Yeah I agree, the 'standard' option when making orders being either '10%' or 'never' is ridiculous, there is way too much abuse of the contract conditions, which ruin the game somewhat.

The standard option should just be the price it's at instead, while 10% should just mean 10% change from current price, ever, not everyday. 

16.04.2020, 20:44

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 20:44

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

XDCD
Plop
El09sjs: no diversion to the main subject, please.

I want the players to know the administration' s reaction. I am only the responsable of that by changing the contract condition to never.

How someone can imagine I passed all my time in thousands of items, one by one, in more than 70 stores and 50 whareouse changing all condition contract to never? , action that push some one to steal me more than 1200B$ one first time ?

Only the administration has this power to change them in one click. I experiment it one day: after the first big rubbery they accept difficulty to change the condition of all my contracts  to 10% after many supplications. They wanted I passed all my time to do it one contract by one contract in all stores.

If there is one button to change them by error in one click, nobody in the game knows it. I asked the question in the forum before.

Yeah I agree, the 'standard' option when making orders being either '10%' or 'never' is ridiculous, there is way too much abuse of the contract conditions, which ruin the game somewhat.

The standard option should just be the price it's at instead, while 10% should just mean 10% change from current price, ever, not everyday.

Totally agree with that, it is very tedious to have to check all your warehouses/shops/factories to see if anyone is raising their prices by 9%. It just makes me want to be totally self-sufficient, or just buy from independent suppliers. But if all players did this, then an important dynamic (wholesale market) would just collapse. 

17.04.2020, 03:59

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

I detect some anomalies in six   stores (foodstuf and grocery ) and one wharehouse (foodstuf)

A) wharehouse at stokolm

In the finncial report: expense for the actual week : 10100 milliard $  against 1.2 millions $ for the precedent week
    In the Income statemnt: product purchased 10000 milliard  et custum duty 100 milliard

B)  STORES
1) at Anwerpen in Belgium
       In the finncial report: expense for the actual week : 4715 milliard $  against 170 millions $ for the precedent week
       In the Income statemnt: product purchased 4668 milliard  

1) at Gent in Belgium
       In the finncial report: expense for the actual week : 409.7 milliard $  against 246 millions $ for the precedent week
       In the Income statemnt: product purchased 400.7 milliard  
1) at Anderlec in Belgium
       In the finncial report: expense for the actual week : 202 milliard $  against 141 millions $ for the precedent week
       In the Income statemnt: product purchased 200 milliard
1) at Brussel in Belgium
       In the finncial report: expense for the actual week : 177milliard $  against  211 million for he precednt week 

17.04.2020, 14:56

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

I tried yesterday to post  more details about the rubbery 2 or 1mn before the update time. But it wasn't sent. I am going to try again. 

17.04.2020, 15:05.     Subject: This little problem now is a huge problem

xandru2222
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Six years with Virtonomics Mayor Mayor
Mayor The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Governor
l:
Despacito2
m:
BestGroup

I am going to explain you all (my English it's not good so sorry about that) what happend.
Yesterday at morning i logged in to the game and i saw that i got 15B so i check what happend. I saw that plop had bought me for 15B so i quickly sent he a message trying giving his money back but he didn't answer me so i i sent he another message, and today he has answer me saying why i didn't write anything in the post and i didn't because i think it wasn't necessary we could speak by message and find a solution.

First point: Why i had put that price?
That warehouse is for new players (thats why cost cents) and i saw that lots of professional players use it so i decided to cancel all contracts. I had like 300 contracts so instead of being clic by clic i decided to put a higher price so that's way all contract going down, but why do that instead of use a special botton for that, well, i didn't know about the existence of that botton because as you can see there are some bottons down that have a text saying what they are but there isn't a botton saying (cancel all contracts) so i didn't know for that reason.

I want to give his money back but he told me speaking with the administration and i think it is not necessary it is just a mistake that we can solve, i am willing of give his money so he just has to put an item with that price and that's all.

I will try to speak with the administration but it is not my fault and it is not plops fault its just a mistake that we can learn about it.

Sorry for all the consequences, hope you accept put an item for the value you lost.

Thanks for reading me have a nice day,

Xandru. 

17.04.2020, 15:18

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

It is ok now.
The stealer used a subtle and sophisticated method to his thief that it would be difficult for someone to proof the thief the same day or some days later.
Habitually you can retrace in the affected contracts the impact of the thief in high increase of price or prime cost the same day. It is not the case with this robbery. Only some global amount are affected the same day. The day after you will have the impact on the prime cost of your stock. Nothing on the original contract that would be probably cancelled.  So somebody can attribute easyly he problem as a bug while it is a thief. 

17.04.2020, 15:32

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

To find the items impacted by the thief is first a problem. In my case I use the purchase by products report to detect the two products ( bread and flour) and the beneficiary also
To find the facility impacted is another problem. In my case I discovered that only two global amount are affected the same day by the thief and this is possible by comparison of the amount in the day before or/and the day after. The two global amount are: expense in financial report and purchasing product in income statement 

17.04.2020, 15:55

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Here the results of my research yesterday. One warehouse and six stores are affected by the thief:
A) warehouse foodstuff at stockolm
    Expense in the actual day: 10100 milliards against 1.2 millions the day before;
Product purchased: 10000 milliards and 100 milliards  as custom duty.
B)store food and Grocery at Anbwerpen in Belgium
  Expense actual: 4715 milliards against 170 millions the day before
   Product purchased: 4668 milliards
C) store food and Grocery at Gent in Belgium
    Expense actual: 409.7 milliards against 246 millions the day before
    Product purchased: 400.7 milliards
I resume for 4 other stores:
    Expense actual respectively: 202 B; 177B; 95B et 15 B
Expense the day before in millions: 141; 211; 11; 87.6 

17.04.2020, 17:28

Last time edited : 17.04.2020, 17:35

XDCD
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Plop
It is ok now.
The stealer used a subtle and sophisticated method to his thief that it would be difficult for someone to proof the thief the same day or some days later.
Habitually you can retrace in the affected contracts the impact of the thief in high increase of price or prime cost the same day. It is not the case with this robbery. Only some global amount are affected the same day. The day after you will have the impact on the prime cost of your stock. Nothing on the original contract that would be probably cancelled.  So somebody can attribute easyly he problem as a bug while it is a thief.

Hi Plop, just read Xandru's reply, it was a honest mistake because no-one would've thought anyone to put the contract condition to 'never'. He's willing to give you your 15T back, so just open a warehouse in a low tax area with a bunch of high priced grain and he'll purchase them from you up-to the amount you lost. That way everything will be resolved just fine.

Now, just for the future, please cancel or change all of the contracts where you've set the condition to 'never' because I'm sure that now you've said you have multiple contracts set this way there will be a lot more people trying to abuse it, some will do that while bragging about it and without shame or offering to pay you back. So just be aware. 

17.04.2020, 17:55

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Again a lie. He is robbing him for the second time. So unconvincing. Excuses “did not know”, “did not understand” look absolutely unconvincing. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Very frustrating: robbery of more than 15000 billions of $ in two series of contract ( about 120 000 bread and 240 000 flour ) in one day.

• Page: