Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Very frustrating: robbery of more than 15000 billions of $ in two series of contract ( about 120 000 bread and 240 000 flour ) in one day.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 16.04.2020, 06:15

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

You passed a lot of time playing the game and in one day someone, with probably the complicity of the administration, destroyed all your efforts. You prevent several times the administration about these illegally and  fraudulosly actions. The administration desn't take any sanctions against these players.
The rubber or stealer is the same player who steal me more than 1200 billion in my first three months in the game. I wait for the reaction of the support service or the administration before revealing his name.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2020, 06:38

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Precision:  I don't know exactly the amount of bread and flour contract with the stealer ( voleur ) probably very inferior to the amount before. To verify it, I need to check all my store contact s or other.
I am going to give to all honest players a truc to detect robbery and stealers without reviewing all contracts: you go to purchase by products in movement of goods in Report. You are going to see the product which purchasing increase suddenly and the player that benefit it. 

16.04.2020, 11:49

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 12:00

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Is this xandru2222? I warned yesterday that he again began to use program errors for illegal enrichment.
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/107598/view/m:99934949?forumlang=en#99934949 ...  

16.04.2020, 12:58

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Plop: Why did you not first contact these players to get some facts? Making a blanket statement without any evidence to support it is lazy. 

16.04.2020, 13:27

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

el09sjs, minus you bet for the fact that I told the truth and once again revealed your duplicity? Ridiculously 

16.04.2020, 13:29

el09sjs
Plop: Why did you not first contact these players to get some facts? Making a blanket statement without any evidence to support it is lazy.
Your next lie. Money passed xandru2222 without the consent of Plop. In addition, Plop already raised this issue several years ago. How many times does xandru2222 have to rob him to prove intent? Ridiculously 

16.04.2020, 13:48

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 13:50

el09sjs
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor The tender collider, VII-XV places
m:
Bio.

Sadly more conspiracy theories (While your at it who shot JFK?). Plop is only registered for just over a year so you stating he raised several years ago is a lie.....To you 

16.04.2020, 14:36

el09sjs
Sadly more conspiracy theories (While your at it who shot JFK?). Plop is only registered for just over a year so you stating he raised several years ago is a lie.....To you

Your next lie? Here is this theme, two-faced Janus

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/107407/view/m:99934100#99934100 ...  

16.04.2020, 15:13

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Sorry for el09sjs. Regularly I received these  robberies. Yesterday I cancelled a contract of this type. Before yesterday I cancelled other contracts. Last week idem. Last month: probably idem. I can reveal the name of the recent player. I forgot the names of some of them.

At the beginning I used to notice  only the  support service about these illegal acts and sometimes the stealer also. Habitually the stealer doesn't react or denied the fact. The support service doesn't react promptly and severely against these acts in spite of the irrefutable proof. They take the defense of the stealer saying that he doesn't do anything of illegal ; they accuse me that I am responsible for no protecting all my contracts ( that is false; they have access to the conditions of  my contracts that they  can manipulate as they want). For the  first big robbery ( more than 1200 Billions), I received only 80% of the amount lost two or three weeks later. 

16.04.2020, 16:07

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

I  tried to answer a question of one player about this affair during two times in personal messages. I can't. Bizarrely the same thing occurred   for the first big robbery for the forum or personal message. His question is if it was a contract or a thief?
The stealer use this time a more complicated method. I can't retrace the details of the contract in any store or other facility. However I have the proof of his action in the report of purchasing by products:
a) 121917 bread purchased for the amount of 10000 B$ and the beneficiary is Despacito 2
b) 248531 flour purchased for the amount of 5483.6 B$ and the beneficiary is Despacito 2. 

16.04.2020, 16:10

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

I precice that the beneficiary at 100% in the two case is Despacito 2 

16.04.2020, 16:23

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Other precision for the beginners : xandru2222 is the same Despacito 2 

16.04.2020, 16:29

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Have received a message from Xandru, offering to pay back what was taken. He have also sent you a message, plop, but you did not reply yet. If you want to solve this situation I suggest you contact him. 

16.04.2020, 16:40

Last time edited : 16.04.2020, 16:41

el09sjs
m:
Bio.

SchmatkoA
el09sjs

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/107407/view/m:99934100#99934100 ...

Read the date moron: 15.01.19. Counting never was your strong suit was it. 

16.04.2020, 17:46

el09sjs
SchmatkoA
el09sjs

Read the date moron: 15.01.19. Counting never was your strong suit was it.

Make a complaint to a Google translator who incorrectly translated a stable phrase verbatim (and not in meaning). As for the calculation, your blah blah blah are refuted by the financial results of my company and your miserable successes

PS It turns out that the moron is you to yourself. Ridiculously 

16.04.2020, 19:58

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

El09sjs: no diversion to the main subject, please.

I want the players to know the administration' s reaction. I am only the responsable of that by changing the contract condition to never.

How someone can imagine I passed all my time in thousands of items, one by one, in more than 70 stores and 50 whareouse changing all condition contract to never? , action that push some one to steal me more than 1200B$ one first time ?

Only the administration has this power to change them in one click. I experiment it one day: after the first big rubbery they accept difficulty to change the condition of all my contracts  to 10% after many supplications. They wanted I passed all my time to do it one contract by one contract in all stores.

If there is one button to change them by error in one click, nobody in the game knows it. I asked the question in the forum before. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Very frustrating: robbery of more than 15000 billions of $ in two series of contract ( about 120 000 bread and 240 000 flour ) in one day.

• Page: