Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Main themes useful for new players.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 21.10.2018, 02:05

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

I noticed an effort to increase the number of new players, but I saw no attempts to increase player retention. I've tracked manually the new companies and players for a few days now and the amount is quite good for a niche browser simulation/game. The problem is probably the retention.

Most new players I've seen (since I first started), myself included, have been overwhelmed by the complexity and the amount of controls and information provided by the game. I got lucky and came back to the game before going bankrupt, so, I don't know if there's anything to guide new players through the process. But from my interactions with new players, I'm assuming nothing changed.

So, my suggestion is quite simple: setting some newbie valuable resources as main themes so they get to know the forum as a resource and know that there are other players they can ask for help when they get stuck, like the first time trying to figure out how to bring efficiency back to 100% after hiring office employees to keep up with the workload (who didn't love the first time they stumbled upon the top manager qualification?). Not to mention that a good share of them give up before they even reach the complex concepts. I believe that can be solved by making it easy to find information and other players.

Anyways, I suggest making two threads main theme. The first would be the one with guides and tutorials and the other would be a welcome thread (which I didn't find).

Guides thread:
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/104888/view   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.10.2018, 18:36

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

If you can describe your system in more detail, it would be great!

Of course, the problem of retaining players in the early days is extremely important. Now we pay much attention to this. In fact, not only now, it is always one of our goals. Therefore, any help is welcome! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Main themes useful for new players.

• Page: