Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> All guides and tutorials

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.05.2015, 04:41

Last time edited : 2.08.2016, 10:48

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Useful links

Virtonomics WIKI
Very helpful script by XiozZe
Video guides in English (with accent To wink )
French Tutorial by Melchior2008
Video guides in Spanish by Luciano Galun
Retail report by cobra3125
Virtonomics blog with advises, guides and game tricks
TyStuFF's blog - how to start from the scratch and win all contest for free
Tenders: tricks and strategies by Gendalf04
Newbie's Guide by erevion
Qualification growth guide by noglues5
Guide by VLLord
Livestock guide by G_Money33
Retail guide by G_Money33
Second month, what now? by G_Money33
Politics tutorial
Some basic videos

How to do market research and how to make money in retail

General knowledge

Qualification

Stores and commerce

Manufacturing

Service sector

Energy and Power plants

A Glossary Of Slang

If you have some useful links or ready to write a good guide, let me know and i will add it here. If you have any question, feel free to ask in this topic Well    

• Page:
Message list:  

6.05.2015, 08:04

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Amazing, plenty of useful info I had no idea of.

About the inmigrants, I checked in one of my cities (I guess it was in Murcia, or might have been Bilbao). For a category of products, and noted the market volume of each of them. I noticed quite a drop in market volum after starting the migration project. Not sure if coincidence, but I guess it certainly reduced the market volume. More testings might be needed. 

6.05.2015, 14:03

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Nice!  can't wait for production tips! 

6.05.2015, 14:23

Last time edited : 6.05.2015, 14:25

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

@jeka excellent tips! Well

just one opinion:

I think you're understating the importance of branding. The effect of branding in the city center is not that low and I have observed big boosts with branding. What I note is that branding has a bigger boost in some times of goods and a smaller (very) in others.

I think if you are selling in a big market (in terms of volume * price), branding is almost always (very) profitable. 

7.05.2015, 00:18

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Wow

Thank you for such a good tips!!! 

7.05.2015, 09:09

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Thanks guys Very we!
I added stuff about manufacturing 

8.05.2015, 06:58

sunny.p16
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Boos! its wonderful stuff!! Thank You so much Jeka! 

12.05.2015, 10:57

leto1
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Legendary helpful topic , thanks 

12.05.2015, 16:00

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

service sector update, sweet! 

26.05.2015, 18:37

Last time edited : 26.05.2015, 22:23

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

@Jeka:

about the "drop of prices upon 15% share by a player": is it something announced by administration or is it how players have modeled the game based on experience? 

3.06.2015, 23:55

Last time edited : 3.06.2015, 23:58

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

It is just according to player experience and i v notice that locals will increase quality and drop price even if you keep 15%, but they will do it slow. Probably any share of the market will lead to increasing competition from locals but as more share captured, as faster it happens.

Another thing people notice is that if you keep exactly 100% of the share every day, locals won't compete much, but when your share drops to 80-90% they will immediately increase quality and decrease prices a lot 

4.06.2015, 08:01

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Wonson
@Jeka:

about the "drop of prices upon 15% share by a player": is it something announced by administration or is it how players have modeled the game based on experience?

Also maket volume matters (price * quantity). Both scenarious below will lead to appr. the same result:

- market share 15% * (local suppliers price * 2)
- market share 5% * (local suppliers price * 6) 

4.06.2015, 13:05

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Nice information.
Thanks Jeka and VLLord. 

9.06.2015, 01:54

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Added some info about energy and power plants 

10.06.2015, 16:53

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

jeka_igla
Added some info about energy and power plants

Thank you. Just a small comment. If you are willing to use a power plant to win some chairs in the Council you need to sell the energy to the Region, therefore an incinerator won't work an you will need to build either a coal plant either a oil plant. 

11.06.2015, 08:45

Last time edited : 11.06.2015, 08:45

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

mihero - i should test that but people on Vera said:

Incinerators give votes to the Governor’s Council but just as a proportion of "electric power for cities" part

For example if a region consume 10 million MWh, 5 of which are consumption of cities and you supply all cities of the region with incinerators 100% then you ll get 50% of the votes for energy

Test needed tho, r u sure they don't give any seats? 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> All guides and tutorials

• Page: