Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> All guides and tutorials

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.05.2015, 04:41

Last time edited : 2.08.2016, 10:48

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Useful links

Virtonomics WIKI
Very helpful script by XiozZe
Video guides in English (with accent To wink )
French Tutorial by Melchior2008
Video guides in Spanish by Luciano Galun
Retail report by cobra3125
Virtonomics blog with advises, guides and game tricks
TyStuFF's blog - how to start from the scratch and win all contest for free
Tenders: tricks and strategies by Gendalf04
Newbie's Guide by erevion
Qualification growth guide by noglues5
Guide by VLLord
Livestock guide by G_Money33
Retail guide by G_Money33
Second month, what now? by G_Money33
Politics tutorial
Some basic videos

How to do market research and how to make money in retail

General knowledge

Qualification

Stores and commerce

Manufacturing

Service sector

Energy and Power plants

A Glossary Of Slang

If you have some useful links or ready to write a good guide, let me know and i will add it here. If you have any question, feel free to ask in this topic Well    

• Page:
Message list:  

11.06.2015, 10:16

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Wouldn't it be faster to "pester" the Support Team to get a direct answer? It's hard to know how many seats is one getting and due to what reason right now. Some details about that would be quite nice. 

11.06.2015, 16:38

Last time edited : 11.06.2015, 16:39

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

jeka_igla
mihero - i should test that but people on Vera said:

Incinerators give votes to the Governor’s Council but just as a proportion of "electric power for cities" part

For example if a region consume 10 million MWh, 5 of which are consumption of cities and you supply all cities of the region with incinerators 100% then you ll get 50% of the votes for energy

Test needed tho, r u sure they don't give any seats?

I will check as  I have ,on the same city, an incinerator and an oil plant. It takes too long to increase the size and I couldn't get any seats so far.

Anyway if you want to have a power plant for politics it would make sense to have an oil plant/coal plant as you will have a bigger market, therefore you can have more seats. 

12.06.2015, 07:01

Last time edited : 12.06.2015, 07:06

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Wouldn't it be faster to "pester" the Support Team to get a direct answer?
No I roll!

Anyway if you want to have a power plant for politics it would make sense to have an oil plant/coal plant as you will have a bigger market, therefore you can have more seats.
Sure. Even if incinerators give votes they dont give a lot. Although coal/oil power plants require, well, coal and oil Cheerfully

I made small change in the guide about votes from incinerators and that u should build coal/oil plants. Thx Yes 

20.06.2015, 11:31.     Subject: One of the Tricky Part

MinTsubasa
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If qualification means everything in Virtonomics then it will be the basic tricky part for new players (like me)

I read from another thread that new players are advisable to buy goods that is similar to the market demand for price and quality but oftenly I always find products with high quality but lower price, if not low quality but even more expensive, most of them does not have goods available. In the end, I bought things high in quality and price. If I tried to increase my price of the dress, example, it does not sell well.

I end up getting myself a factory for clothes, however same situation happens, I need materials like fabric to produce clothes but the first page normally have 0 available stocks even though they are cheap. In the end, I get something expensive again. I played for five days, five weeks in the game, I just bought one sheep farm -.- To get myself raw materials, grain, the cheapest in this game, then feed the sheep to give me wool, one grain 0.29, 2.8 of feed only cost 0.812, two wools give me one normal fabric cost 1.624, 15 of it is 24.36, much much lesser than in the market.

So the tricky part of new players is that we are not able to locate "Independent Ltd" to provide low cost, low quality goods for us so that we can slowly build up our branding, population and stuff. 
The truth that exists beyond the gates

10.07.2015, 20:46

mihero
Seven years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

mihero
jeka_igla
mihero - i should test that but people on Vera said:

Incinerators give votes to the Governor’s Council but just as a proportion of "electric power for cities" part

For example if a region consume 10 million MWh, 5 of which are consumption of cities and you supply all cities of the region with incinerators 100% then you ll get 50% of the votes for energy

Test needed tho, r u sure they don't give any seats?

I will check as  I have ,on the same city, an incinerator and an oil plant. It takes too long to increase the size and I couldn't get any seats so far.

I can confirm( I tested) that an Incinerator would give you seats on the Governor's Council but as it has lower capacity to produce energy it is not the best option if you want to get some seats. 

9.12.2015, 23:01

Last time edited : 10.12.2015, 00:05

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Topic updated

Few new things
1 - links to old and outdated topics. (There were too many attached topics)
2 -

Rent rates for different areas
Trendy neighborhood - 225%
City center - 150%
Residential area - 100%
Outskirts - 66%
Suburb - 44%

3 -

Wealth modifier for different areas
Trendy neighborhood - 196%
City center - 140%
Residential area - 100%
Outskirts - 71%
Suburb - 51%

4 - Advertising is efficient as long as number of contracts is less than x30 (3000%) of city's population. For example if a city has 900 000 people your maximum number of contracts is 900 000 *30 = 27 000 000. You can do more advertising than that, but there will be a penalty. The optimal advertising is TV with x3 (300%) number of contracts of city's population.

Also i found a lot of useful stuff but i have to translate it from Russian first 

23.12.2015, 16:29

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

jeka
- When a player captures more than 15% of the market share AI start decreasing prices and increasing city's quality. So if you want to stay long in the city selling same quality and for the same price you should keep your market share <15%

jeka, if 3 players each have 10% of market (so all together more than 15%), does that trigger the AI price decline, quality increase (if they don't individually have more than 15%)? 

1.01.2016, 14:35

windps
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

I would like to know that, I find the prices going down before I get 15%. I am malicious Sometimes they don't seem to adjust when I have 100%. Does quantity have any bearing? For instance if there is only 100 of an item up for sale does it really kick in at 15? 

2.01.2016, 04:48

Last time edited : 2.01.2016, 04:49

jeka_igla
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I did answer to G_Money33 on that in PM but forgot to update my topic Very we!

I was wrong before. There is no "15% rule" in the game

Big (80-90%) share of locals will increase price (to infinity) and decrease quality (to 1) over time. Local sellers (AI sellers) share of 80-90% seem to work this way but share of 50-75% already working opposite way. Therefore if you are only one player who selling a product in this city and you have 10-15% share, local price and quality will be quite stable. Although if 5 players have 10% of market share each, total locals share will be only 50% and price will go down, and quality will go up. 

3.08.2016, 22:21.     Subject: Office efficiency

ManjaRD
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hello, I have a question regarding Office efficiency. Not sure how to elevate it. Seems to be stuck at 0.00%.. So if someone could explain to me the factors that goes into office efficiency that would be great! ;)

Also when it comes to Hiring employees should I just hire the max or stick to the required amount? Right now I have 1 employee more then the require amount for my store and Office. Seems to have it at 100% staff efficiency but cant seem to boost Office efficiency.

Last but not least what is all the factors that contributes to a stores "top managers efficiency and "Work efficiency"?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer my questions. I looked on the form but cant seem to find these specific questions. 

4.08.2016, 19:01

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

ManjaRD
Hello, I have a question regarding Office efficiency. Not sure how to elevate it. Seems to be stuck at 0.00%.. So if someone could explain to me the factors that goes into office efficiency that would be great! ;)

Also when it comes to Hiring employees should I just hire the max or stick to the required amount? Right now I have 1 employee more then the require amount for my store and Office. Seems to have it at 100% staff efficiency but cant seem to boost Office efficiency.

Last but not least what is all the factors that contributes to a stores "top managers efficiency and "Work efficiency"?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer my questions. I looked on the form but cant seem to find these specific questions.

Have you bought computers for your office ? Every office staff member should have one. 

5.08.2016, 00:31.     Subject: Pcs

ManjaRD
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I have 10 computers, 2 employes (required 6) but my qualification level is only 1, I kept it at that because i thought it would be better? Idk any advice on this would be greatly appreciated 

7.08.2016, 00:32

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

ManjaRD
I have 10 computers, 2 employes (required 6) but my qualification level is only 1, I kept it at that because i thought it would be better? Idk any advice on this would be greatly appreciated

You should always at least meet the requirements. In this case, having 6 or even 7 employees. And it's not useful to have more computers than employees. 

21.10.2018, 04:36.     Subject: what

unicornturtle
One year with Virtonomics

Hi welcome to chiles
salut bienvenue aux piments
hola bienvenido a chiles
привет приветствовать чили
嗨欢迎来到chiles
Uyakwemukela ku-chiles 
JeffytubeHD

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> All guides and tutorials

• Page: