Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> results in tender #210

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2010, 00:07

Last time edited : 8.01.2010, 00:08

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

In tender #210 the winner is alexmely777 but i looked and i don't know how it is. He has one store (   http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2397723 ) and he sold about 500 of fabric. I also have just one store ( http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2398434 ) and i sold 902 pieces of fabric). His price is 460 and mine is 420. How come he has higher revenue of sold fabrics? can U explain me this please?   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2010, 04:21

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Cost is lower ? 

8.01.2010, 04:51

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Hi turk,

Look at this data link for the data of result:

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/tender/210 ...

He has the highest income sales... 

8.01.2010, 06:31

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

alexmely777 has a second store there. (http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2397787 ... )
It is up to 3000+ visitors so I'm guessing the store was open and selling at the end of the tender.

Don't trust the amounts sold that are listed on that page. They can be off by more than 60-70%. If the sales are worth enough to be listed in their achievements you can get a clear idea of how many units were sold by looking at their % of sales compared to total market volume. If it is not listed in their achievements you just have to guess and hope. 

8.01.2010, 07:38

Last time edited : 8.01.2010, 10:35

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Fractal
I'm guessing the store was open and selling at the end of the tender.

Looks familiarIt is surprised

He's idea is nice... Better try it it worksVery we! 

8.01.2010, 08:57

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

well i didn't see the second store...bummer...and i thought it was a bug Very we! 

9.01.2010, 09:58

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Company 2.0

Yeah, its a bummer.
It seems there are now 2 ways to play. You can open stores and factories and play the game normally or you can use temporary stores and factories to win the VIRTs. It is getting almost impossible to win VIRTs while playing normally. 

9.01.2010, 13:58

obviously thats the way to win...i think there should be rule...the store must be at least one or 2 month old Well 

9.01.2010, 14:37

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

and maybe rules for different different levels of players.  all the winners are BLACK companies! 

9.01.2010, 14:52

about black players winning....this is not so true...there is a lot of other players winning too 

9.01.2010, 16:54

m:
Company 2.0

The larger companies should win more. They are the ones who have spent the time to get to know the game and build their companies up.

There is more to it than just the companies size though. I frequently finish 2nd or 3rd to smaller companies, it even happened twice today:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/tender/286 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/tender/287 ...  

9.01.2010, 17:27

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

Lightsofacto's company is black, and all companies who won today are black.  

i do agree that bigger companies and more experienced players should and would win more.  it is just that less experienced players will have less and less chance of winning if the rules are not revised somewhat to allow some consideration for newer players.

companies who win tenders will gain experience in winning, and win more. 

9.01.2010, 19:09

eVVe

You right chris, But I will Prove you are wrong Well 

10.01.2010, 12:51

today also happened in tender #298...i was selling all week around 500k of beer and only on the last day the winner sold 500k beer...well thanks for nothing Eyes in a heap 

10.01.2010, 14:13

Last time edited : 10.01.2010, 18:22

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

AlexMely has so many Finnish Lions... That is why he can doing biggest advert-plans, and that sales.
turkbostjan, +1 : me, too. Only yesterday i had ~40% of market in Rovaniemi (meat market), and today (when the tender was) i had only ~3.5% of market!!!!! 
[/url]

10.01.2010, 14:36

this is crap...i think there should be some aditional rules for this cases... 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> results in tender #210

• Page: