Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> New office front page (duplicate thread)

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 23.12.2009, 16:35

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 14:49

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

the new office front page is good where we don't have to use the efficiency link to find the required worker's Quality etc,
but not having the required management Quality is VERY disturbing to me.

the efficiency link was the only thing that saved me from the crash because there was enough information there for me to start to know what to do to improve my efficiency.  

office efficiency affects all sub divisions.  not knowing where my level of management is compared to the required level of qualification required will take it back to guess work.  each time i expand, i may very well crash the next day.

Please, Admin,  put the required management Qualification back   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.12.2009, 14:56

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Holidays are usefull, if you've trained your employyes alot and you need to fire them for some time.
If you simply fire your employees, when you'll need them back, you'll have stupid employees instead of clever.

Instead of firing, you could leave them(holidays) and pay them a salary, but factory(store) will be stoped.
Choose holidays here: company->management->employee->choose subdivision and press "on holiday". 

26.12.2009, 15:25

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

after you put them on holidays you can click the link "holidays" in the upper right corner... on that page is a function "zero supplies" to avoid that your subdivision keeps ordering the supplies and result into a loss 

26.12.2009, 15:50

Last time edited : 26.12.2009, 15:52

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

I know there are a few parameter about the office effi.

Can i have some advice on how to make it 100% effi ? If i don't want to close my sub division.

Here are the Office:

Number of controlled subdivisions 9 (780 wrk.)

Number of employees 36 (required ~36 wrk.)
Qualification of employees 5.15 (city average: 3.90, required 1.00)  

Staff efficiency  100.00 % (at the moment of update)
The level of administrative load  6.72 % (at the moment of update)

Qualification of player 6  
Total number of employees on profile qualification 95

Top manager efficiency  49.40 % (at the moment of update)
Work efficiency   24.38 % (at the moment of update)

This is the work effi Link:
Top manager efficiency  80.00 %
Work efficiency  63.97 %

By the next update my SuperManager will gone. Still wondering How... Save Me Well 

26.12.2009, 15:56

Last time edited : 26.12.2009, 15:59

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Decrease employees qualification to 1.0 or 1+ and increase their quantity(it's difficult to say how much do you exactly need, try to put 50 and then look)

You need employees qualification > 1 only if your computers(equimpment) quality is > 1. In other way high qualification'll only decrease your efficiency. 

26.12.2009, 16:02

Last time edited : 26.12.2009, 16:07

eVVe

I try again.... Actualy I wanted to vote + for both of you.. but somehow it did't work out that way.

Wow.... I love you VLord........ effi 100% Very we!

Did't realise That... a dumm worker is better Well They Work harder than i though lolz 

26.12.2009, 17:20

Last time edited : 26.12.2009, 17:30

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

eVVe

BTW, I suppose you are chinise CCM. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Yes, eVVe,  i am a Chinese from Hong Kong SAR who is now living in Sydney Australia

re dumb office workers - you may have read in other posts about high office equipment.  higher office equipment requires higher quality (or smarter) workers, but can then manage subdivisions better.

eVVe, you may want to think about getting better office equipment if you plan to expand your subdivisions or add subdivisions for that office.

both Mike1 and VLLord had helped me a lot.  thanks to them, i also have two gifts showing under my company in the forum Well 

26.12.2009, 17:25

eVVe

Hou Ko Heng, Ho Yi Yen Sek Tou Ni Leng Lui CCM. Well 

26.12.2009, 17:44

ccm_tsang

eVVe
Hou Ko Heng, Ho Yi Yen Sek Tou Ni Leng Lui CCM. Well
duhh eVVe.  i can read Chinese, and think you are saying something like "i'm glad to meet you", but got lost with the Leng Lui - is that your name?  anyway, you can PM me.

back to the New Office front page coz it's moved away a bit in case Admin is reading ---

PLEASE, PLEASE can we have the required management qualification back -- and have that reflect any advertising requirements please 

26.12.2009, 20:00

kavidyan
Silver Finnish Lion MBA diploma

I agree on the reflection for advertising requirements. Now i'm just too afraid of increasing my advertisement spending as it's not reflection on the requirements of employees like other workload. What are you thinking admin? Eyes in a heap 

27.12.2009, 00:05

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

ccm_tsang
eVVe
got lost with the Leng Lui

Chris, i'm not an expert but i noticed this 2 uses of the cantonese Leng Lui or Leng Loi :
-  to address a (middle-aged) woman in a respectful way /make a compliment "nice /pretty/ good lady" (popular on the market: "have a look, Leng Loi")..
- to describe a pretty/hot girl/woman

27.12.2009, 02:05

eVVe

Maybe we should put all these to free discussion Well

Did't realise you will know Well
So you chinese ? Or your wife ?Again

Should be your wife i guess Well 

27.12.2009, 12:47

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

you'r right again, eVVe Yes 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> New office front page (duplicate thread)

• Page: