Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> New office front page (duplicate thread)

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 23.12.2009, 16:35

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 14:49

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

the new office front page is good where we don't have to use the efficiency link to find the required worker's Quality etc,
but not having the required management Quality is VERY disturbing to me.

the efficiency link was the only thing that saved me from the crash because there was enough information there for me to start to know what to do to improve my efficiency.  

office efficiency affects all sub divisions.  not knowing where my level of management is compared to the required level of qualification required will take it back to guess work.  each time i expand, i may very well crash the next day.

Please, Admin,  put the required management Qualification back   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.12.2009, 16:53

Last time edited : 23.12.2009, 16:55

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Yes
Also number of required workers doesn't take into account advertising.
I need to guess, how many workes I need to advertise my products. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

23.12.2009, 18:23

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Number of employees   85 (required ~76 wrk.)  

Qualification of employees 5.70 (city average: 3.70, required 4.42)

Employees in training: 85

Staff efficiency
100.00 % (at the moment of update)
The level of administrative load
15.53 % (at the moment of update)

I don't get it...look at The level of administrative load and number of employes 

23.12.2009, 18:28

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Well i noticed that 2.

Number of sub division : required 'x' amount of time.
Number of employee : working 'x' amount of time.

Is each employee working for 8 hrs consider good ? 

23.12.2009, 18:30

Last time edited : 23.12.2009, 18:37

eVVe

From what i see maybe your staff is over work Well

Number of employees 18 (required ~1 wrk.)

Something which is not clear, mmm....

One Game Update = 1 Game week

1 week there is 168 hrs

Lets say 1 week required 1 day off ?

1 person can't work for 24 hrs a day right ?

Assuming they work 8 hrs a day ? Ideal, would it be 48 hrs of work per employee in a week ? 

23.12.2009, 18:42

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

eVVe

Number of employees 18 (required ~1 wrk.)

think that means you have employed 18 workers, and about 1 is required.

the "wrk." means "worker" not wk or weeks 

23.12.2009, 18:46

Last time edited : 23.12.2009, 22:22

eVVe

I got 3 sub division, could that be ? i only required 1 worker ?

Ohh ya, friend of mine told me that was a bug ! I'm not sure but hes a russian

BTW, I suppose you are chinise CCM. Correct me If I'm wrong. 

23.12.2009, 22:08

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

please put the required management Qualification back to us? please 

23.12.2009, 22:34

MichaelNielsen
Nine years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

ive suffered from the reform massively. I have 6 shops, 4 selling Tv's, phones & gps's the  others 2 selling clothing. They were each topping $100m a day in revenues - about 35% of my revenues was profits. I had it really good. I was manufacturing everything I needed to make my products the this reform of the Q came into effect.

I've lost nearly everything. I have only 2 factories and two pigs farms open. I can't even manages 30% eff now. They only reason Im still here is because I've got half a billion in cash reserves from the good days. 

24.12.2009, 01:58

Last time edited : 24.12.2009, 02:00

eVVe

Well, your half a billion will come in handy !!

Try to spend it wisely Well
I know you can make good use of those xD

Unlike me, where i always see red To you
Just hope that the coming update won't be red. 

24.12.2009, 03:35

Last time edited : 26.12.2009, 21:14

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

So, you guys just need to analyze these new rules, and draw a conclusion from what factors are effeciency depends. 

24.12.2009, 03:37

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

lost 900m last turn. OH WELL! 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

24.12.2009, 04:05

Last time edited : 24.12.2009, 04:06

eVVe

Ohh well, now this make much sense compare to b4 Well

Retail is much easy now, but production seems to having problem.

It base on total number of employee on the sub division that the office is controlling.

Therefore labour intensive enterprise would having problem.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW, Happy Merry Christmas to Everybody !!! 

25.12.2009, 21:36

Argazzmos
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Argo

Remember that the factory without workers is not considered a system because the new system only cares about the number of workers, as the old was only worried about the number of units. So if you are experiencing some difficulties with the pumping Qualifications - Just spare me all the workers at several factories. Efficiency rise - Qualifying will grow faster - at the factory will be hiring people again. So-so

ЗЫ. КиК - ФУ! Well 

26.12.2009, 07:38

ccm_tsang

instead of firing your employees, having them on holidays (remember to stop the supplies) will do the trick - as posted in another thread.  that's cheaper than firing, then re-hiring.  i've found that you can even train workers while they are on holidays - that's useful because higher than required equipment installed means higher than required worker Q.  training them gives a healthy buffer, thus allowing the equipment management page to be utilized without having to check each factory all the time.

btw, thankyou Argo for putting your nice computers on sale.  it's helped me a lot with my offices 

26.12.2009, 14:26

Last time edited : 26.12.2009, 14:28

eVVe

What do you mean by Holidays ? I dont get it. Can i put my factory on holidays as well ? Will this increase my effi ?

Sell enterprise ? 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> New office front page (duplicate thread)

• Page: