Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Office equipment and staff quality

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.04.2020, 01:35

Frocalo
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

I'm level 6 in management. As I level up, should I improve the quality of my equipment and staff and what should they be?   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.04.2020, 19:36

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Ummm... I just keep my offices at 100% efficiency and decent workload. I don't think subdivisions can go above 100% efficiency. 

30.04.2020, 13:17

Frocalo

I don't think you get my point. What I'm trying to do is increase my qualification growth. 

30.04.2020, 13:53

Last time edited : 30.04.2020, 13:58

Juvenarius
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Oh... it's been a while since I've done it, but to level up management fast, what I did was spam small offices (1 worker, 1 store) keeping the total number of office workers close to maximum.

The quality of computers didn't seem to make the leveling go faster.

I kept some records of my initial experience on blog.
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/48/topic/106354/view ...  

30.04.2020, 17:56

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

at qualification 6, probably the most efficient way to fully load TOP-1 and TOP-3 at the same time is:
9 offices, each with 12 employee Q:6.31. a total of 108 employees.

In the future, look at TOP-3 tables and try to maximise TOP-3 load, because it's more important than TOP-1 for qualification growth. 

4.05.2020, 03:09

Frocalo

How do I figure out what equipment quality to get if I want a certain employee qualification? 

4.05.2020, 21:53

Last time edited : 4.05.2020, 22:06

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

solutions in order of preference:

1. figure it out. we are not allowed to post an engine formula here. (but economy formula is allowed as long as i know).
2. use a script. XioScript for example. or maybe subscribe to virtacalc.ru.
3. be practical. install computers one by one and notice the minimum required wages. adjust as you go through. record the results for later use.

but, in the end, you don't have to install the max quality computers you can. your computers can be average and workers qualification maximum. it will not hurt qualification growth, only slightly less administrative power to your office. 

5.05.2020, 22:39

ofirl24
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Wonson

2. use a script. XioScript for example. or maybe subscribe to virtacalc.ru.

Is the script still relevant and functioning?
I'm asking since i noticed it was last updated 2 years ago 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Office equipment and staff quality

• Page: