Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Having trouble starting the game.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 20.01.2020, 11:06

anthony_1
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

I'm extremely new to this game and i decided to immediately move to another city because there are too many people in the starter city, selling so much for such great prices that my business would immediately be crushed. So, i attempted to delete my enterprises to save on cost and build a office in Amsterdam. However, it said that I had insufficient business license to build a new office, and I could not do anything. Any suggestions?   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.01.2020, 13:27

Last time edited : 20.01.2020, 13:28

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

You should focus on Sweden at the start, coz it is a wealthy market and protected from the large players (through limited store sizes, for example). Also, focus on retailing first (selling goods in stores in rich markets) to earn cash and improve your management and commerce skills. Increasing skills is really important if you want to expand your business later on.

I would suggest opening a store in some Swedish city and start selling foodstuff and grocery. You can purchase cheap, good quality product from Loki, who has those on offer for new players. Also, start doing some research in your research facility (build or buy a small one if you closed it) to improve your research skills as well. Careful, start very small coz your skills are not high enough yet: your businesses' efficiency would suffer if you expand them too fast.

As you earn experience, you will see new opportunities which you didn't notice before.

I know the start is really hard (unless you throw a lot of money at it, like some...), but if you persist, this game will open up for you. 

25.01.2020, 07:26

SunshineExtreme
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
SunshineExtreme Incorporated

The start can be incredibly difficult! Sweden is a great market to start with. Find one item that is selling for more than it costs to order and start making that.

Close the laboratory - you don't need it this early on.

Don't be afraid to price items for more than they would cost in the real world.

Quality is the most important metric at this point. 

25.01.2020, 18:54

Last time edited : 25.01.2020, 19:23

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
m:
MacNab Inc.

SunshineExtreme
The start can be incredibly difficult! Sweden is a great market to start with. Find one item that is selling for more than it costs to order and start making that.

Close the laboratory - you don't need it this early on.

Don't be afraid to price items for more than they would cost in the real world.

Quality is the most important metric at this point.

I don't think it is a good idea to neglect your research skill at the start. The early techs you research may not be that useful, but you will need a high research skill to run multiple laboratories if you want to keep up with your competitors later on.

Also, forget about prices in the real world, the prices in Virtonomics are completely unrelated to them. 

1.02.2020, 17:18

Last time edited : 2.02.2020, 11:37

MacNab24
m:
MacNab Inc.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Loki also has an interesting offer to buy foodstuff and grocery of new players to help them grow their production skill (which is really important):

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/107497/view ...

Only for new players though. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Having trouble starting the game.

• Page: