Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> NEW PLAYER - SUPPLY OFFER

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.07.2019, 02:21

Last time edited : 21.07.2019, 02:23

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Hello!

This is another project funded and organised by NPFoundation! This time it is focusing on Production support and development.
First project:https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/107263/view

Now listen closely! This is an offer for all of you new players to start and max out your production and support NPFoundation.

We are currently shipping over 10mil. of food units daily! Yes you heard it right! Helping and making all of those interesting but sometimes challenging beginnings and new companies profitable from the early start! You are probably buying from NPFoundation daily already!

But as you might ask yourself, where all these goods come from? Well, that is what is this all about!

I NEED SUPPLIERS!

And this is offer that YOU become one of my suppliers! No more trouble with not selling, no more abandoning production because the quality is not high enough to be in profit in the end.

Here is the offer:

1. I offer sure and constant purchase of goods! But I also need constant suppliers.

2. What: All of the food stuff,  so anything that counts as food I will buy it. (bread,rice,drinks,pasta..etc..)

3. Price: For the DOUBLE then the prime cost!!

Again, if you are steady and constant supplier , i'l rather pay more for a good supplier rather then search always for new ones.

Rules:

1. Steady supply! Steady profit!

2. I only buy from factories. (obvious reasons) - no warehouses.

3. Grow that production qualification!

How it works:

You have to set the sale price of your goods in your factory, then copy the link of your factory and post it here in this topic.

That's it!

Share to other new players and friends, so they can also sell and profit!

And again...Production is later most important part of your company! Don't be afraid to invest into production. Build and buy as many factories your qualifications can support, and always max tech as well. Use scripts if necessary to know how many workers you can have. Especially now when you have sure sale of your produced goods!

Long-term goal, more producers, more active market more competition, better prices, and overall more fun in this game!

Now post your factories and support production as well as future development of NPFoundation!

Regards,
Loki

p.s. It would be really cool if this can be pinned, so everyone can always see it.

• Page:
Message list:  

15.09.2019, 04:03

garkos
l:
Garkos Ltd.

Hey there, i started 2 days ago and saw your offers on the market, i m only retailing atm but i ll msg you once i go into production (should happen within a week in RL ^^

And great thing you re doing, any interesting conclusions from your project so far? 

20.09.2019, 13:44

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

Congrats! Thanks!

Everything is ordered! 

31.01.2020, 01:09

Last time edited : 31.01.2020, 01:12

cmack208
Two years with Virtonomics

https://virtonomics.com/nika/main/unit/view/8294605 ...               Clothes
https://virtonomics.com/nika/main/unit/view/8294604 ...              Wool fabric 

13.12.2020, 22:36

Khant21
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Are you still looking for new suppliers? 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> NEW PLAYER - SUPPLY OFFER

• Page: