Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Calculator Of Virtonomics

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.10.2018, 02:13

Last time edited : 3.12.2022, 14:10

DeMonyan
Eight years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

Calculator Of Virtonomics
I wrote this site a few years ago only in russian language, and now made a choice languages between Russian and English.

Last update: 3 december 2022.

You can register on this site and see all the features, but it works with some limitations without registration. To register, you simply enter your game login and receive a message with a password in the game message, no other data is required. It will be found automatically.
You can update account data (qualifications, name of company, corporation and party) once a day.

This site allows you to calculate the load on the top Manager, the load and capacity of the office (only for registered users), choose the required size of warehouse or shop for a certain amount of goods, see the table TOP3:the maximum number of personnel in the industry, the dependence of technology on skills, and the maximum possible increase . Calculate the quality and quantity of products in any kind of production units.

For example:        
The data is updated a few days after the update in the game.

Geographical reference data: mineral deposits, agricultural crops and other geographical data. (Will be available soon)
The data is updated a few days after the update in the game.

View a summary report on sales of goods in all cities of the realm.
The data is updated daily - Vera.
The data is updated daily - Olga.
The data is updated daily - Anna.
The data is updated daily - Lien.
The data is updated daily - Mary.

View a summary report on restaurants, medical centers, auto-repair shops, Educational institutions, Fitnes Centers in all cities of the realm.
The data is updated daily - Vera.
The data is updated daily - Olga.
The data is updated daily - Anna.
The data is updated daily - Lien.
The data is updated daily - Mary.

Please report bugs and suggestions here rather than in private messages.

Powered by: DeMonyan
Idea of: DeMonyan and GoldFalcon
Special thanks: sergeyZen, Roman83, garynych, Ving, Prizrak_Night, test01   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.12.2018, 23:39

Last time edited : 3.12.2018, 23:43

DeMonyan

Update: All summary report on sales of goods will update daily. And added data after "Construction brigade-2018". 

29.01.2019, 20:46

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Very handy site! Thanks

I have an issue - after registering I received a random password, which I'd like to change to something more handy. On the 'change profile' page I found a button 'change password', but it doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something perhaps? 

7.02.2019, 01:07

DeMonyan

kw2585
Very handy site! Thanks

I have an issue - after registering I received a random password, which I'd like to change to something more handy. On the 'change profile' page I found a button 'change password', but it doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something perhaps?
Hi, unfortunately it's ok. Button doesn't work. Now I make something more important on site, after this I make posible to change password. 

7.02.2019, 22:51

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Alright Well Thanks for the clarification. Awaiting further features and development of the site. 

10.02.2019, 21:57

Last time edited : 12.02.2019, 13:15

DeMonyan

Added changing password. Very simple without prior checks, but all works. I meen that you know about incorrect entering  after reload page, only. After complete working with service industry report, I will come back to this. 

23.02.2019, 18:18

DeMonyan

Add summary report on restaurants, medical centers, auto-repair shops and educational institution.
Some cosmetics changing, correct some mistakes with translation. 

15.03.2019, 13:22

DeMonyan

Added Tomatoes and Tomato paste. 

8.02.2020, 14:56

DeMonyan

Added summary report on Fitnes centers for all realms. 

13.02.2020, 23:11

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

good stuff Heart 

22.03.2020, 14:40

DeMonyan

Site temporary close. 

23.03.2020, 15:40

Last time edited : 23.03.2020, 15:41

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

DeMonyan
Site temporary close.

it closed yesterday.

why is your account blocked? bill payment?

Can you upload your site to an alternative free domain/host while you fix your regular site? 

24.03.2020, 11:49

DeMonyan

The site is closed by me. This is not a problem with billings. Virtonomics administrators have banned the connection from my site. Without this, the site can't work properly, even a new player can't register and all users can't update their data. Nothing to say about trade and service reports.  I just closed it, till I talking with the virtonomics administrators.
I hope calculator will back to work soon. 

25.03.2020, 02:22

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

DeMonyan
The site is closed by me. This is not a problem with billings. Virtonomics administrators have banned the connection from my site. Without this, the site can't work properly, even a new player can't register and all users can't update their data. Nothing to say about trade and service reports.  I just closed it, till I talking with the virtonomics administrators.
I hope calculator will back to work soon.

you already have all the calculations, just build a whole new virtonomics Very we!

I'll play. 

26.03.2020, 01:05

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

Despite the registering and update issue I greatly look forward to the calculators return as well. It was by far one of the best designed and polished tools we've ever had.
Be safe, and be blessed. 

27.03.2020, 23:28

DeMonyan

faiez

you already have all the calculations, just build a whole new virtonomics Very we!
I'll play.

Oops! Unfortunately not all! Very we!

mdmoyer
Despite the registering and update issue I greatly look forward to the calculators return as well. It was by far one of the best designed and polished tools we've ever had.
Be safe, and be blessed.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm still chatting with the administration. But now I think that it will be possible to resolve no earlier than next week. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Calculator Of Virtonomics

• Page: