Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Calculator Of Virtonomics

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.10.2018, 02:13

Last time edited : 3.12.2022, 14:10

DeMonyan
Eight years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

Calculator Of Virtonomics
I wrote this site a few years ago only in russian language, and now made a choice languages between Russian and English.

Last update: 3 december 2022.

You can register on this site and see all the features, but it works with some limitations without registration. To register, you simply enter your game login and receive a message with a password in the game message, no other data is required. It will be found automatically.
You can update account data (qualifications, name of company, corporation and party) once a day.

This site allows you to calculate the load on the top Manager, the load and capacity of the office (only for registered users), choose the required size of warehouse or shop for a certain amount of goods, see the table TOP3:the maximum number of personnel in the industry, the dependence of technology on skills, and the maximum possible increase . Calculate the quality and quantity of products in any kind of production units.

For example:        
The data is updated a few days after the update in the game.

Geographical reference data: mineral deposits, agricultural crops and other geographical data. (Will be available soon)
The data is updated a few days after the update in the game.

View a summary report on sales of goods in all cities of the realm.
The data is updated daily - Vera.
The data is updated daily - Olga.
The data is updated daily - Anna.
The data is updated daily - Lien.
The data is updated daily - Mary.

View a summary report on restaurants, medical centers, auto-repair shops, Educational institutions, Fitnes Centers in all cities of the realm.
The data is updated daily - Vera.
The data is updated daily - Olga.
The data is updated daily - Anna.
The data is updated daily - Lien.
The data is updated daily - Mary.

Please report bugs and suggestions here rather than in private messages.

Powered by: DeMonyan
Idea of: DeMonyan and GoldFalcon
Special thanks: sergeyZen, Roman83, garynych, Ving, Prizrak_Night, test01   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.04.2020, 03:28

DeMonyan

The site is online. The connection to the Virtonomics website is unlocked.

Unfortunately, while updating data on retail and the service sector is disabled. Testing will be carried out, after which I will write additionally how much functionality will be restored. 

7.04.2020, 08:47

funkydude
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

Is it me or the calculations like correct output and source cost is not calculated.

For example: The basic production of Electronic components, i have 60k workers factory and it needs 15161 Silica with output of 151617 (tech 20) but the site shows 60647 with an output of 606,468 and Advanced electronic components showing the basic amount.

I cleared my browser cache thinking its from me but no.

Others comment might help. 

7.04.2020, 22:45

DeMonyan

funkydude
Is it me or the calculations like correct output and source cost is not calculated.

For example: The basic production of Electronic components, i have 60k workers factory and it needs 15161 Silica with output of 151617 (tech 20) but the site shows 60647 with an output of 606,468 and Advanced electronic components showing the basic amount.

I cleared my browser cache thinking its from me but no.

Others comment might help.

Thanks for your mindfulness. It was some bug in script after changing virtonomics API function. Now it is fixed. And cost calculation is fixed. 

8.04.2020, 07:05

funkydude
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

DeMonyan

Thanks for your mindfulness. It was some bug in script after changing virtonomics API function. Now it is fixed. And cost calculation is fixed.

Thank you so much for this informative site. I can't do anything without this site. Yes 

27.04.2020, 15:02

DeMonyan

Enable full functionality for all realms. 

5.12.2020, 02:27

JUmpy14
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

hello
i try to use it seems a good calculator
but in Subdivision menu i cant change my level of technology, quality machine and staff skill 

14.11.2021, 02:27

Last time edited : 14.11.2021, 02:31

DeMonyan

Good day all!

The functioning of the site has been recovered.

Registration, change or remind password, updating of any information work correct.

If you have some troubles this it, write here or in russian forum.

JUmpy14
hello
i try to use it seems a good calculator
but in Subdivision menu i cant change my level of technology, quality machine and staff skill
When I try to change technology all is work perfect. Quality of machine and staff skill is for information only, they change with technology. 

14.11.2021, 18:41

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Whether I try to recover the password or do a fresh sign up, I'm getting: Пользователь не найден. Что-то пошло не так... 

15.11.2021, 06:37

DeMonyan

kw2585
Whether I try to recover the password or do a fresh sign up, I'm getting: Пользователь не найден. Что-то пошло не так...
Virtonomica blocked access for my site again. 

16.11.2021, 14:47

DeMonyan

The IP address of the site is unblocked. 

16.11.2021, 19:07

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Works again, at least for now Very we! Thanks a mil! 

3.12.2022, 10:06

DeMonyan

The data has been updated. Now all new products, new divisions or specializations are present in the calculator. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Calculator Of Virtonomics

• Page: