Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Need 2 points Management Q in 2 turns !!!!

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 17.05.2010, 10:50

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

HELP HELP !!! Hahah

For the contest of managers i need to up my management qualification, in 2 turns i have to up my Q 2 points.

Is it possible ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.05.2010, 18:15

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The rules state that if you enter the contest and rank at first place, you got the badge.
But if you dont have 10 mgmt Q at the end of the contest you wont get the VIRTs/points

So you are not qualified to win VIRTs in the contest, but you won badges - works as intended as far as I see 

18.05.2010, 19:10

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Moderator support2 has deleted this message  

19.05.2010, 11:50

JuleBCN

casperb

Can i transfer point to my clone ?
you cannot, sorry. well, sh*t happens..good luck, anywayWell 

19.05.2010, 12:26

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

No problem, but got an other one i PM-ed you Jule.

Problem is that i can't add more points too my qualification so i'm stuck on 9 and got points to update ?? Next turn the contest i over Really? 

19.05.2010, 13:59

Last time edited : 19.05.2010, 13:59

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

casperb
No problem, but got an other one i PM-ed you Jule.

Problem is that i can't add more points too my qualification so i'm stuck on 9 and got points to update ?? Next turn the contest i over Really?

levels 1..9 cost 1 point
levels 10..19 cost 2 points

19.05.2010, 21:31

casperb

Hahahaah thanks V 

20.05.2010, 11:52

casperb

Everybody who helped me, many many many many thankx i have become the winner of the contest of managers.

Very we!YesGiftPancake 

20.05.2010, 19:32

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

congratulations, casperb -- now get ready for the Director's Contest Yes 

21.05.2010, 11:32

JuleBCN

casperb
congrats!!!=) 

21.05.2010, 15:09

casperb

Are there 2 contest for directors ? See one for virts and one not ?

LoL how can i compete got 120.000.000 assets lol I roll! and top one got 3 zero's more 

21.05.2010, 15:13

Last time edited : 21.05.2010, 15:14

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

invest 200$ in virts, spend it all in commerce and marketing, invest millions in advertising, get someone to give you supplies for your new 20 stores and you'll win the commerce contests for sure I roll! j/k 

21.05.2010, 21:53

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Ya man, go for it! I roll! 

24.05.2010, 01:02

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Already have 20 stores ;)To you 

9.06.2010, 23:47

Last time edited : 9.06.2010, 23:48

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

casperb
Thanx Jule aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh Tears It's very confusing the other mail i got for Q 5 was far in advance and now only one turn aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh can you turn it back ? TearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTears

Aaaaaaaaaahh i had enough point aaaaaaaaaaahhhh to upgrade aaaaaaaaaaahhh how stupidddddddddddddddd

I thought it is forbiden to make several users and help myself. am i wrong?  It is surprised 
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

10.06.2010, 18:29

casperb

JuleBCN
casperb

you cannot, sorry. well, sh*t happens..good luck, anywayWell

FOOD & GROCERY SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!!
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Need 2 points Management Q in 2 turns !!!!

• Page: