Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Need 2 points Management Q in 2 turns !!!!

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 17.05.2010, 10:50

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

HELP HELP !!! Hahah

For the contest of managers i need to up my management qualification, in 2 turns i have to up my Q 2 points.

Is it possible ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.05.2010, 12:09

swift_c
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
swift_c

possible only if you use points to buy the Q.

you can try to buy virts from other players, or get some free ones if it is available for your country

click on add payment from your 'normal' banner on the top right corner and see what is available.

do it quick because some have longish turnaround for the points to come through.

some of mine didn't come through at all, but 3 points should not be that hard to get

to buy 1 Qualification point costs 1 point for Qualification levels 1 to 9, 2 points from Qualification 9 to Q 10

Good Luck, casperb 

17.05.2010, 12:34

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yeh thought so will do the promo's ;) 

17.05.2010, 16:42

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

+1 karma to swift_c for the great tip and hope casperbons can agree Not precisely 

17.05.2010, 17:14

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

yep he got one but maby advice how i can up my growth more quickly. Thought i was going perfect because i'm the only one left in the competition of managers and i thought the rules changed ????

All office's all the time at 100 % same as stores and factory doesn't that result in perfect management ??/ I roll! 

18.05.2010, 00:08

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Use their SuperRewards offer platform to earn 2 points. 

18.05.2010, 00:51

casperb

I know the easy way, i just want it by good management. My growth is 150 % maby because my qualification of stock wasn't high enough.

Got 5 offices 24 sudivisions 2 warehouses, adm. load above 3 above 80 %. one 60%, and one of 11%.
In one office i brand my product with marketing so the required number exceed a lot because, i let qualification of my workers not above 0.2 above required and 90 % of the time my office eff was 100%.

Thought i was doing good but that probably not true because of the lack of Q Very we!

Yes 

18.05.2010, 00:56

casperb

Maby because my finances aren't that great ???

1 September 08 25 August 08 18 August 08 11 August 08

15 102 369.28$ 17 094 021.39$ 11 682 224.24$ 11 375 900.76$

9 719 827.73$ 10 479 954.89$ 8 479 774.95$ 10 128 264.06$

2 534 462.19$ 3 247 088.28$ 1 054 112.71$ -931 626.55$

2 848 079.36$ 3 366 978.22$ 2 148 336.58$ 2 179 263.25$
Really? 

18.05.2010, 07:47

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

qualification growth is very tight; if you want to reach MGMT10 you must have 100% efficiency at all times, maybe that wasn't the case at the beginning? Your mgmt Q growth should be > than 0.2 now. 

18.05.2010, 11:24

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh can you check if i where to late for the qualification. I didn't got message that i got disqualified. Last turn it said 2 turns but now it's at the completed contest ?????? 

18.05.2010, 12:11

Last time edited : 10.06.2010, 17:17

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Dear Honorchamp,
You're wrong.
regards,

corrected by support2 

18.05.2010, 12:39

JuleBCN

casperbons
Your qualification wasn't enough, so you were disqualified from the Contest for Managers 

18.05.2010, 13:26

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

casperb, I don't know if you are still in the contest as of now. But if you do, please don't make my mistake again. Just do 1 or 2 free sign-up or surveys and spend the points. At your mgmt level (Q8), the max growth you are allowed to have is 30% per day which is 3 to 4 days a level at most. You have done everything you could but there is no way you can gain 1 level a day.

I really hope you win. Yes 

18.05.2010, 13:37

Last time edited : 18.05.2010, 13:38

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

to get Q10 in management in the 30 days, you not only need 100% eff all the time, you'll also need to have the max employees you can have at max all the time.

Meaning if you can handle 500 employees with your current qualification, and only have 400 with 100% efficiency, your qualification growth won't be at max, and you need that for lvl 10 for contest of managers.

Furthermore (i'm not sure about this one), you need to have workload near 100% in all offices at all times for optimum qualification growth. That's why you see that most experienced players are advertising their products everywhere, even in countries where retail is pointless.

Same thing happened to me, it's a shame but it's the game Well 

18.05.2010, 13:54

casperb

Thanx Jule aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh Tears It's very confusing the other mail i got for Q 5 was far in advance and now only one turn aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh can you turn it back ? TearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTearsTears

Aaaaaaaaaahh i had enough point aaaaaaaaaaahhhh to upgrade aaaaaaaaaaahhh how stupidddddddddddddddd

Can i transfer point to my clone ? 

18.05.2010, 16:15

casperbons

Jule, the strange thing is as you can see that i got some awards but not all Eyes in a heap 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Need 2 points Management Q in 2 turns !!!!

• Page: