Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Purchase/sale of VIRTs

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.10.2009, 16:33

Last time edited : 20.10.2016, 16:31

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

We remind you that by using "100 Friends" program you can make real money. Direct your friends to the registration page by means of e-mail or through your individual link and a new player will be registered as your friend.

You will get 10% of all payments made by your friends as a gift from Virtonomics. That is for every game point that your friend buys and spends you get 0,1 VIRT. You can convert VIRTs obtained in this manner into standard game points. It is also possible to transfer VIRTs to any account inside the realm in the form of game points. In fact, you can give or sell your VIRTs to any player.

In order to avoid spam the Administration kindly asks you leave all you offers concerning VIRTs sale and purchase in this thread.   

Message list:  

2.09.2012, 17:24

SouthAlex
Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
SouthAlex 4ever

VLLord

Guys, this is an international forum with the only one official language - English! Please show respect to other players - write in English!
OK, sorry! I do not know any language.
And I would also like to play!

I will try to write in English too 

13.09.2012, 05:07.     Subject: How does it work?

opaliz
Seven years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Hi, I have some Virt that I'm willing to sell in exchange for USD or EUR in webmoney, liberty reserver or bitcoins, but I don't completely get it.

I undertand it's a private agreement between seller and buyer, but how is the transaction done? What happens if I send the Virts and then I don't receive the money? Or, from the buyers perspective, how can he be sure he receive the Virts if he sends the money first? 

13.09.2012, 10:50

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

It's on your own and buyer's risks. The only thing could happen is that unfair one would lose his good reputation. 

18.09.2012, 16:49

opaliz
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Thanks Jane for your response, in that case, I'm willing to sell about 100 or 200 virts according to the price. Does anybody know how much are players willing to pay for Virts. For example $0.90 USD for 1 Virt is a fair exchange rate? 

21.10.2012, 20:01

zayaca
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

Buy virts on the realm Mary for play money, the price - 10.000.000.000 for 1 virt. 

22.10.2012, 17:29.     Subject: Selling Virts

opaliz
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Hi, I'm selling virts for $0.50 USD each one.

Payment Methods:
- Payoneer
- Moneybrookers
- Webmoney

Send me a PM if interested 

22.11.2012, 19:12

geks1
Five years with Virtonomics

flowers on virty.pisat in PM in Russian 

29.01.2013, 22:51.     Subject: Sale!

opaliz
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

virtonomics
Today, Jan.29, sales of Cocoa are started on realms:
VERA
OLGA
MARY
LIEN

Hurry up to buy, the offer is limited!

Would you like to duplicate your buy? Buy 1.000 hectares instead of just 500? Message me, I can sell you Virts at half of the price. I have hundreds of Virts for sale !!! 

13.05.2013, 00:59

Last time edited : 13.05.2013, 18:20

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I have 15 Virts for sale at half price.

Send me PM if you want to buy.

SOLD!! 

15.05.2013, 12:00

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Had a successful deal with mort100 Yes 

15.05.2013, 17:32

Jane84

Had a successful deal with opaliz also. Yes 

10.06.2013, 00:41.     Subject: Would like to buy virts

langus
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Hi,

I am after quite a few virts over 20 if you have any for sale at a reasonable price - please let me know.

Kind regards,
Llew 

21.08.2013, 20:54

geks1
Five years with Virtonomics

I am willing to buy virts for a good price Yes 

25.05.2014, 20:06.     Subject: WTB VIRTs

Last time edited : 25.05.2014, 20:07

Kentaur
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arseral Corp.

Planning a restart. I will buy VIRTs for 20.000.000.000 per 1 VIRT on Mary. PM if interested

See also TOPIC with my Auction: http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/12/topic/104292/view ...  

23.10.2014, 15:41.     Subject: I'm selling virts

Last time edited : 6.11.2014, 15:15

opaliz
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Hello, I have fresh new Virts for sale. To anyone interested, PM me with the quantity you would like to purchase, price you would like to pay and payment method. all sold 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Purchase/sale of VIRTs