Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Purchase/sale of VIRTs

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.10.2009, 16:33

Last time edited : 20.10.2016, 16:31

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

We remind you that by using "100 Friends" program you can make real money. Direct your friends to the registration page by means of e-mail or through your individual link and a new player will be registered as your friend.

You will get 10% of all payments made by your friends as a gift from Virtonomics. That is for every game point that your friend buys and spends you get 0,1 VIRT. You can convert VIRTs obtained in this manner into standard game points. It is also possible to transfer VIRTs to any account inside the realm in the form of game points. In fact, you can give or sell your VIRTs to any player.

In order to avoid spam the Administration kindly asks you leave all you offers concerning VIRTs sale and purchase in this thread.   

Message list:  

20.06.2015, 15:17

Mercur
Two years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Mercur Limited

Im looking for VIRTS!

Anyone willing to sell at a price of 10.000.000.000 per 1 VIRT? 

20.06.2015, 16:08

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

This thread is usually used to buy / sell virts for real money (dollar, euro, bitcoints, etc.). To buy for game money, I recommend this page:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/stock/trade/virts ...

Not sure if you can get one for 10B, though! 

23.06.2015, 13:21

Mercur
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Mercur Limited

Cheers mort100! Ah thats a fancy page Very we! 

23.06.2015, 14:05

Mercur
m:
Mercur Limited

Actually do you happen to know if there is somewhere history of virt sales in game money? 

23.06.2015, 14:42

Last time edited : 23.06.2015, 14:42

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Yea, it's the top-left chart on the same page. If you hover the mouse cursor over it, you will see numbers for the different updates. It's difficult to find the right spot, though, they could have made this chart a lot more user friendly! 

8.09.2015, 15:29.     Subject: Sale of Virts

Last time edited : 15.09.2015, 17:25

opaliz
Seven years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Hello, I have Virts for sale. To anyone interested, PM me with the quantity you would like to purchase.
Price: USD $0.60 per Virt.
Payment Methods: Webmoney, Payza, Bitcoin, Skrill (If you would like to pay using another method but Paypal, just ask).

All sold, thanks for your support Yes 

12.11.2015, 01:06

JohnTacker
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Essaco Inc

Selling 1 Virt (for virtual money)
Please send your offer 

12.11.2015, 01:12

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Click on "virts" under your account name, then go to the bottom of the page: "Sell VIRTs on the Stock"

Then click:
"Place assets on the stock market" and put 1 virt on the stock market.

"Sell" for a direct sale.

or fill in an "Ask" order, for a maybe better deal, but it takes a while. The amount you fill in is in millions, also the order book shows the amounts in millions. 

12.11.2015, 01:45

JohnTacker
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Essaco Inc

I tried before but didn't manage it because I was not putting 1 Virt as "assets on the stock market". This is why I tried the forum

I followed your instructions and sold it. Thanks! 

12.11.2015, 01:56

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yeah I think they should change the text on the button to make it more clear.

But good to hear you succeeded, I hope you will enjoy the cash and spent it wisely! 

30.03.2016, 10:31

Cwalen
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Tell me, one person who got real money, not a can of coke. 

13.06.2016, 19:29.     Subject: Virts for sale

Last time edited : 10.07.2016, 18:09

opaliz
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

I have a lot of Virts for sale. Price is 0.5 USD per point/virt.

Payment using Bitcoin, Webmoney or Neteller.

Thanks!

Edit: new lower price

22.07.2016, 17:03

peku72
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
P3ku Trade

I Had a successful deal with opaliz. He is honored.

Thanks 

24.08.2016, 19:12

warriorvidit
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Rahul Inc

Hi,

I am buying Game points for RL money.
If someone wants to sell then please send me a PM. 

14.09.2016, 16:25.     Subject: New Price

opaliz
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Earned a lot of new Virts! New price is 0.4 USD per Virt.

Payment using Bitcoin, Webmoney or Neteller.

Thanks! 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Purchase/sale of VIRTs