Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Finished! Competition for small companies: Jewellery mania. Realm Mary. Results!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 6.02.2010, 22:02

Last time edited : 20.02.2010, 23:28

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Finished!

This competition is for companies with assets < 1 billion(in the end of competition).
To prevent using clones: company should be registered earlier than 5.02.2010.

Conditions:
to win the competition you need to produce jewellery with quality 3.33(or as closer as you could to this quality) before the end of competition and put link for your factory(! not warehouse) in this topic.
That's all that you need to doTo wink

Winner:
1. Winner is the company which has the closest quality to 3.33.
2. Results 3.32 and 3.34 are equal.
3. If there will be a couple of companies with the same result, then the winner will be the company which has largest stocks of jewellery(maybe at some factories) with this quality in the end of competition(20:00(GMT) 20.02.2010).

Time:
Start: now
Finish: 20:00(GMT) 20.02.2010

And of cource prize:
1-st: 30 000 pcs. of gold Q2.98 for 1$
2-nd: 20 000 pcs. of gold Q2.98 for 1$
3-rd: 10 000 pcs. of gold Q2.98 for 1$

Put your links for factories(!) in this topic(put for sale on for my company - Golden Empire),
I'll look at your quality and write down your result here:

Current results:
1. Kling 3.2
2. wirusaz 3.14 (stocks: 117)
3. Xyux 2.81 (updated 20.02 3.52) (stocks: 0)
4. swift_c  2.90 (updated 15.02 2.93)

• Page:
Message list:  

7.02.2010, 01:02

Last time edited : 7.02.2010, 01:47

Harlus
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Hockey stick Hockey sweater Hockey sweater Hockey skates Hockey helmet Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight"
Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet Astronaut boots The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Silver Finnish Lion

Emmm....   VLLord, as i think, you should  add "date of registration not later than 6/02/2010" To wink
In general - your idea is very good Yes 

7.02.2010, 05:55

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

oh my i just read this post... What if all the produce goods is already in the warehouse? I think i am disqualified already because of these. But im still interested in your quality gold, can i just buy it? 

7.02.2010, 08:48

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

It is on Mary realm so your assets are way too high anyway yuga.

It is good to see a big company helping out the smaller guys for a change.
Nice work making it a thinking competition, the winner will have to think and plan, not just throw wads of cash at it.
Congrats VLLord. 

7.02.2010, 09:56

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Harlus
Emmm....   VLLord, as i think, you should  add "date of registration not later than 6/02/2010" To wink
I thought about this but I dont want to make it.
Why: players usually visit forum once a week and with registration period I will have only one or two competitors.
And witout it, player who started 19.02 could be a winner. One day to buy factory and produce jewellery is quite enough.

yuga_ninjie
oh my i just read this post... What if all the produce goods is already in the warehouse? I think i am disqualified already because of these. But im still interested in your quality gold, can i just buy it?
This competition is for small companies. I don't want to count warehouses to prevent reselling. 

7.02.2010, 10:25

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Fractal
It is on Mary realm so your assets are way too high anyway yuga.

It is good to see a big company helping out the smaller guys for a change.
Nice work making it a thinking competition, the winner will have to think and plan, not just throw wads of cash at it.
Congrats VLLord.

VLLord
Harlus
I thought about this but I dont want to make it.
Why: players usually visit forum once a week and with registration period I will have only one or two competitors.
And witout it, player who started 19.02 could be a winner. One day to buy factory and produce jewellery is quite enough.

yuga_ninjie
This competition is for small companies. I don't want to count warehouses to prevent reselling.

hehehe... i thought i could pass through but i guess i got caught... 

11.02.2010, 06:25

swift_c
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
swift_c

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2470758/sale ...

I received this factory as a gift from uncle with licence for Tech 5.  Although the current quality is only 2.90, it will get very close to 3.33 if not more with gold quality of 2.98.

Sales from factory open to all players

My company is very young, but of course the factory can be expanded. 

11.02.2010, 06:41

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

Good job SwiftGift 

12.02.2010, 07:53

kavidyan
Silver Finnish Lion MBA diploma

I like this concept. I might run one myself. Well 

14.02.2010, 14:44

Xyux

I would like to participate, but at the moment i encounter some problems, related to quality of supplies (nothing above quality 1.0)... so  I dunno how to rise quality abit higher... it's same level as in the beginning. 

14.02.2010, 14:54

Last time edited : 14.02.2010, 14:59

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Your jewellery quality is 2.81. http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2484528 ...
Your result is noticed. If you have better result in some days, I'll replace it. 

14.02.2010, 15:00

Xyux

yes, true, and i know that. I just do not know how to rise this quality Well i am new, you know. 

14.02.2010, 15:17

Last time edited : 14.02.2010, 15:20

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Xyux
yes, true, and i know that. I just do not know how to rise this quality Well i am new, you know.
You could buy higher license for your factory and equipment with better quality. But now it's very expensive for you.  
I'll make another competition in some time and there you'll have better opportunites. 

14.02.2010, 15:40

Xyux

Technology is at lvl 5, so max quality is 8.1,
equipment is 6.9 (required 6.88), though I do not know is it high or low.

Is there any formulas to calculate prod. quality?

Btw, can i still particpate in competition? Who knows my abilities Well 

14.02.2010, 15:51

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Xyux
Technology is at lvl 5, so max quality is 8.1,
equipment is 6.9 (required 6.88), though I do not know is it high or low.

Is there any formulas to calculate prod. quality?

Btw, can i still particpate in competition? Who knows my abilities Well

There is a good site to calculate quality, but it's only in russian.
lapidary factoty http://virtahelp.ubart.ru/enterprises.php?id_enterprise=2439 ...
jewelry factoty http://virtahelp.ubart.ru/enterprises.php?id_enterprise=2426 ...

I've noticed your reselt, now it's second. If you improve your result, I'll change it.
Last day of competition is 20.02.2010. 

14.02.2010, 16:00

Xyux

Really thanks for links, i know Russian.
I see now, that simpliest way to increase prod. quality is getting finier raw materials. Pity, no suppliers with q>1.
Then, technology... next level is 3mil... quite alot Well 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Finished! Competition for small companies: Jewellery mania. Realm Mary. Results!

• Page: