Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Finished! Competition for small companies: Jewellery mania. Realm Mary. Results!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 6.02.2010, 22:02

Last time edited : 20.02.2010, 23:28

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Finished!

This competition is for companies with assets < 1 billion(in the end of competition).
To prevent using clones: company should be registered earlier than 5.02.2010.

Conditions:
to win the competition you need to produce jewellery with quality 3.33(or as closer as you could to this quality) before the end of competition and put link for your factory(! not warehouse) in this topic.
That's all that you need to doTo wink

Winner:
1. Winner is the company which has the closest quality to 3.33.
2. Results 3.32 and 3.34 are equal.
3. If there will be a couple of companies with the same result, then the winner will be the company which has largest stocks of jewellery(maybe at some factories) with this quality in the end of competition(20:00(GMT) 20.02.2010).

Time:
Start: now
Finish: 20:00(GMT) 20.02.2010

And of cource prize:
1-st: 30 000 pcs. of gold Q2.98 for 1$
2-nd: 20 000 pcs. of gold Q2.98 for 1$
3-rd: 10 000 pcs. of gold Q2.98 for 1$

Put your links for factories(!) in this topic(put for sale on for my company - Golden Empire),
I'll look at your quality and write down your result here:

Current results:
1. Kling 3.2
2. wirusaz 3.14 (stocks: 117)
3. Xyux 2.81 (updated 20.02 3.52) (stocks: 0)
4. swift_c  2.90 (updated 15.02 2.93)

• Page:
Message list:  

21.02.2010, 06:55

swift_c
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
m:
swift_c

Kling
This is a cool contest ... almost to easy, just bought a factory with technology 6 on the market and zoing I roll!

Kling AG will surrender 1/3 of the winning for a runner-up price in favor of nr 4 in the contest Gift

That is SO nice of you, Kling !!  thankyou so much WellHeartGift

Hope I can return the favour in some small way in the near future (and congratulations on your win on the Manager's Contest.)  I am not sure why the prime award was given to me instead of Kling or TradeEmpire because we all won 18 VIRTs, but having that and the extra 10K pieces of gold is like a double Christmas

You guys are terrific !!!

*Additional prize you get, because you've started in this game realy good and I hope you'll become black in short time

VLLord, you are a most generous man, and thankyou for the competition.  I am one happy 4th place getter! 

21.02.2010, 16:57

Last time edited : 21.02.2010, 16:58

Kling
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
m:
Kling AG

VLLord, could you please provide access to swift for the remaining 10'000 in the warehouse? Thanks for everything ! Very we! 

21.02.2010, 17:48

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Kling
VLLord, could you please provide access to swift for the remaining 10'000 in the warehouse? Thanks for everything ! Very we!
Done 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Finished! Competition for small companies: Jewellery mania. Realm Mary. Results!

• Page: