Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Is the any forum that regulates the game?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 15.01.2019, 07:10

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Actions of some players don't contribute to the progress of the game. Last uptade, one player has illegally cheated to me more than 97% of my cash (1140 billions $). What can I do to recuperate my money?   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.01.2019, 17:43

BernardB
Eight years with Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Three years with Virtonomics

I think if you were to put bonds into the market, players will pick them up, especially as this thread is quite active. Will cost you some money, but of course not having cash costs you more in lost profits.

je pense qu'un emission de obligations monétaires peut te sauver pendant attendre le decision du admin. 

16.01.2019, 23:00

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Error in the estimation of the total of game points: the number 50 000 must be multiplied by 5 because I need 5 game points to have 25 million de $ in cash 

17.01.2019, 02:53

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Error in the estimation of the number of game points:   you must multiply 50000 by 5 to have the total 150000  game points  to recover the loss because  to purchase 25 millions $ in Cash someone needs 5 game point and not 1 game point. 

17.01.2019, 15:30

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Error in the estimation of total of game points to recover total loss. The total  is
about 250 000 game points and not only 50 000 game points because someone needs 5 game points to have 25 million $ of cash. 

17.01.2019, 23:11

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

The same thing occurred today in a contract of 200  flour (farine in French) which
unit price arise to 1 milliard de $ that causes in one store  a loss of more 20 milliard de $ 

18.01.2019, 01:11

unwisemonkey
Perfume Dentist Baobab Sakura Oak Maple Cedar Elm
Merit for the Italy of level III Mask Pizza Helmet centurion Roman Coliseum Leaning Tower Venetian gondola Italian red
Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Hey Plop,

It's things like these where I've shifted a lot of my retail goods into internal production.

Just a lot fewer headaches from a supply perspective.

If you need flour, PM me, my mill is running at half capacity so happy to supply you for a bit until I find a way to internally use all the capacity. 

19.01.2019, 03:07

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Plop
Thank you for all your suggestion. Exactly what you say what happens. Only over a mid term contract  of 10000 bread (that cost initially some cents; price of another supplier is 0.18$each bread )in one store only, he gains more than 1000 billions of $ using a new price of 101 millions of $ suddenly for each bread. In a second store he gained only 101 billions de $ because I didn't have enough cash  to pay all of the 10000 bread contract. I have about 25 stores. Many of them have the same mid or long term contract with him. If I had 5000000 billions,he would steal all of them  during only one day.

So who was the supplier that did that? And did you set a limit (i.e. 10% or a finite amount $) <- Always do that!

Anyway, send me a link to ur warehouse with some items priced 1B each, ill buy upto 100B. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Is the any forum that regulates the game?

• Page: