Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Is the any forum that regulates the game?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 15.01.2019, 07:10

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Actions of some players don't contribute to the progress of the game. Last uptade, one player has illegally cheated to me more than 97% of my cash (1140 billions $). What can I do to recuperate my money?   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.01.2019, 07:15

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

The title was : is there  any forum that regulates the game? 

15.01.2019, 10:11

Last time edited : 15.01.2019, 10:12

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Probably it's better to write to Support Service and not to publicise things like this. Just in case ... 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

15.01.2019, 14:32

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Thanks 

15.01.2019, 14:42

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Wonson
Probably it's better to write to Support Service and not to publicise things like this. Just in case ...

as long as nobody can derive in any way who the accused player is, I don't really see any harm. Moreover, Plop might warn us all to be careful about certain situations. I for one am quite curious now about what exactly happened.

Also: I very much doubt that the game's administration can do a lot...

However: what we don't want/need is some sort of player committee to form a supreme court that could punish fellow players :-)

Keep us posted though! 

15.01.2019, 17:00

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

If the support service doesn't react immediately I am going to bankruptcy in one or two days, except if I bought a lot of cash .
I don't want  that other players use the technic of this player to gain fraudulosly  or illegally money and pourrish the fairplay  of the game. Il exists  other realm ou tous Les  coups bas sont permis , but not in this real mary 

15.01.2019, 21:08

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

The cie that steals me about 1140 Billions  during last update is a big cie. It has  for today an actif about 10000 B  ( slightly superior ) as actif in the game.

I wait  for the verdict of the support service or other regulatory entity in the game before revealing if necessary its name.

Mille excuses to other  cies that  have an asset  of the same value. 

16.01.2019, 01:15

unwisemonkey
Perfume Dentist Baobab Sakura Oak Maple Cedar Elm
Merit for the Italy of level III Mask Pizza Helmet centurion Roman Coliseum Leaning Tower Venetian gondola Italian red
Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Hi Plop,

You should be able to issue bonds to keep yourself afloat until you get back on your feet.

My guess in what happened (it's a bit easy to see who suddenly gained a LOT of turnover in the last turn on Mary compared to activity), is that Plop was purchasing a commodity from someone, who suddenly increased the price significantly just prior to the update as to not give any time for him/system to react.

Let's say someone was offering some oil @ $100 per unit, and then suddenly increased to 1B per unit. I'm guessing that said person did this right before the update started so the system didn't have any chance to react or cancel the contract since the default is 10% increase to cancel.

I think Plop should get his money back after putting things together, the increase in price would have been significantly above what the system would have needed to cancel the contract.

Not going to name names either, but again, it's pretty straightforward to look at the turnover table and see the increases there... 

16.01.2019, 02:02

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Thank you for all your suggestion. Exactly what you say what happens. Only over a mid term contract  of 10000 bread (that cost initially some cents; price of another supplier is 0.18$each bread )in one store only, he gains more than 1000 billions of $ using a new price of 101 millions of $ suddenly for each bread. In a second store he gained only 101 billions de $ because I didn't have enough cash  to pay all of the 10000 bread contract. I have about 25 stores. Many of them have the same mid or long term contract with him. If I had 5000000 billions,he would steal all of them  during only one day. 

16.01.2019, 03:18

unwisemonkey
Merit for the Italy of level III Mask Pizza Helmet centurion Roman Coliseum Leaning Tower Venetian gondola Italian red
Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Definitely sounds like a game bug because it should have cancelled the contract after it exceed a certain amount (10% increase in price is the contract minimum). 

16.01.2019, 11:23

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

JustNash
Moreover, Plop might warn us all to be careful about certain situations.
Yes. Meanwhile publicising these things also teaches fraudsters things they don't know. But fraudsters are always looking for things like that and they will find. So probably you are right and publicising is better.

@Plop:
I believe there will be serious punishment for the company who did that. Just write to admins and give them the link to the store that this happened. They have the records of previous updates. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

16.01.2019, 13:52

Last time edited : 16.01.2019, 13:56

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

say what now?

So, I have a contract to purchase 1M units of product ACME at $100, ie a total cost of $100M.
I have a clause in place that automatically cancels the order if the price increases by more than 10%.

Now, what is described above is that it can still happen that I pay $100Tn rather than $100M if the seller ups his price to $100M just before the update. Do I understand correctly? If so, this is clearly a bug that admin will want to fix asap.

I really thought price increases in any event only started after the update...
You are absolutely certain you didn't agree to this strangling contract by accident? I mean, nobody would expect insane prices for bread, so maybe you just clicked it inadvertently?

---

As for bankruptcy: how deep below zero are you? 

16.01.2019, 15:02

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I wonder there are no other victims complaining here.

Anyway, selling a piece of bread for $100M is insane and there have been murderous intentions in that pricing. Either Plop inadvertently agreed with that or not, that was a fraudulent action. I believe Plop should get compensation, either he made a mistake or not. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

16.01.2019, 15:10

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

These contracts of  10000 bread of  ten  stores ( maybe more) have created  since a few months and functioned well during more weeks at the old price, some cents for each bread.( they aren't just created or renewed or actualized by accident). Suddenly without any action of my side, the price of all of them has raised and two of them only have caused my collapse because I didn't have enough money to pay all of them.

I wrote yesterday to support service and give them all information about this cie ( name, president ,actif, political party, corporation...) I don't know if there is other regulatory entity to inform. I think they can share the information between them. I wait for their answer.

I need rapidly my money back to function normally. Yesterday many of my contracts were cancelled por falta de dinero.(not enough cash). You can imagine what this represent: suddenly you have only 2% only of your cash and you are a big company. To avoid bankruptcy today and during a few days, I cancelled many projects, reported or   f delayed some of them, decreased the supplies and the effect of workers.... 

16.01.2019, 15:41

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

To avoid bankruptcy, I also bought some game monney with my game point. I stop to do it because with some 600 game point that I had, I couldn't  replace the monney lost. At the rate of 25 m $ for each game point, I should have about 50 000 game point to replace the monney lost. 

16.01.2019, 16:00

unwisemonkey

Maybe just cancel the projects and minimise expenditure to stay alive?

Again, you should be able to take out some bonds to bring some fast cash, holiday some business that aren't critical and slowly rebuild and hopefully the admins can look into your issue. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Is the any forum that regulates the game?

• Page: