Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Brazil and Soya

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 24.01.2017, 16:15

Last time edited : 24.04.2017, 17:37

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

On 25 January Virtonomics will be hosting a Brazilian carnival!
Brazil will be added to Virtonomics map. In addition to that, a new crop, Soya, together with several derivative products will be introduced as well.  We have also made some important game adjustments.

The events will be held on Vera, Olga, Mary and Lien.
However, these novelties will be introduced a bit later on Anna (in the course of two weeks).

Brazil

By introducing Brazil, we are enhancing Virtonomics world in South America.
Brazil is among five most populated countries in the world.  Its population reaches 206,081 million.

We are planning to introduce 17 cities and 5 regions.

São Paulo, 11 929 900 citizens
Rio de Janeiro, 6 498 800
Salvador, 2 937 300
Brasília, 2 875 300
Fortaleza, 2 609 700
Belo Horizonte, 2 513 400
Manaus, 2 083 800
Curitiba, 1 894 000
Recife, 1 625 600
Porto Alegre, 1 481 000
Goiânia, 1 443 100
Belém, 1 433 700
Guarulhos, 1 337 100
Campinas, 1 153 200
São Gonçalo, 1 043 300
São Luís, 1 022 800
Maceió, 1 021 000

Brazil has a permanent bonus to Biodiesel production quality 5%.

Soya and soya products
Brazil will be the homeland of a newly introduced crop – Soya.

Soya will serve as a raw material for the following products:
Tofu (produced at Soy factories, offered in Foodstuff department)
Soy sauce (produced at Soy factories, offered in Grocery department)
Miso-soup (produced at Instant food production plants, offered in Foodstuff department)
Biodiesel (produced at Biodiesel plant, offered in Gas station)

Some specializations (Soy sauce, Tofu, Miso-soup) will be removed on Lien and introduced as separate products.
Soy and rice images will also be replaced on Lien.

Soya bonus sets
As usual, together with new products, we will be introducing bonus sets, which will include the agricultural farm, new factories and the award with qualification bonuses.

Important game adjustments
1. Electronic components factories will have a new electronic components production specialization with increased productivity.

2. The price limit for indicative pricing for selling goods will be cancelled (will be done before the end of January). The function, which was initially introduced as a mechanism to prevent cash flow, has lost its relevance.

3. Meanwhile, the indicative pricing with its original purpose remain relevant (as the basic cost of goods when it comes to calculating customs duties). On 26 January we plan to upgrade the indicative prices of some products based on the market situation.   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.01.2017, 00:32

squallzinn
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics

Cotton:

1.02.2017, 04:13

Last time edited : 1.02.2017, 05:09

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Gorchilo
"Worth it? Nope... Esp since i can can fetch 4K per unit from a $1.2 resource. Financially speaking in "game money" this is a bad investment. Wonson gave point value i gave in-game value with math and links. "

Let's say that your 5000 workers make 10 000 pcs (for easy calculation) and you sell them for 4000 so you get 40 mil

With new specialization and if you buy all from market ( i use Lien's prices ) extra resources will cost you about 2k and you will have 50% higher quality.

Now lets say that you sell 50% higher quality for same price 4k , you will have profit 2k per unit but your 5 000 workers will produce 100 000 pcs so you will have profit 200 mil

So explain me how that not worth it when you use only 5k workers to gain 200mil (300 mil if you ask me very easy) ?

The new specialization is better right now because one company is selling gold for much less than it costs to produce. Since you're getting 9x additional product with 1/10th gold and copper combined, the break even point is the average cost of gold and copper being 90x the price of electronic components. At $2K for components and $7K for copper and gold, you're paying $7K extra for materials to get an additional $18K revenue per worker, boosting profit by $11K per worker (that's what matters since qualifications limiting number of workers is what limits total profits). It's also less work to manage 1 factory instead of 10.

However, if you used points to buy your own gold mine you would actually lose money since the cost of the gold (around $300K/unit to produce at current prices) would be more than the additional revenue from producing more electronic components. 

2.02.2017, 00:42

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Um, gold prices haven't changed one bit... Gold has always sat at the 8-10k mark for as long as I can remember... However copper on the other hand has dropped, but is quickly being bought up.

Also 300k a bar? Are you still going based on the now removed cash per point...  If so please keep your nostalgia to yourself, if not, the market auction is a bad way of judging what one should charge even if the same mine is auctioned off, because once sold no one knows why they bought it nor how they will use it.

Also why is everyone forgetting this neat little feature called management right beside the reports?

Also be careful as prices drop the price of microprocessors can too To wink 

23.02.2017, 19:27.     Subject: New Country & Products

JamesMadison
Golden hook Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
m:
Madison Holdings LLC

I am trying out the new products already and I am digging it!  Anybody want some soy sauce to go with their rice?

JCM 

8.01.2019, 20:04.     Subject: no information at all how to start this game

loganfreeman

It is pretty sad that i cant play this game at all just because there is no turtorial.normally it is easy to find out how a game works but by this here i dont even know how to start and where. 

8.01.2019, 20:59

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

loganfreeman
It is pretty sad that i cant play this game at all just because there is no turtorial.normally it is easy to find out how a game works but by this here i dont even know how to start and where.

There's a whole game server just for that.

Try the "fast" game server. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Brazil and Soya

• Page: