Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Changes to qualification growth algorithm

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 25.11.2011, 12:01

Last time edited : 13.04.2012, 18:26

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

3 days ago there was an inmportant announcement on the russian forum... Guess this information is worth to be mentioned here as well.

diska
Внесены корректировки в алгоритм роста квалификации.

Каждый "естественный" полученный уровень навыка увеличивает необходимое количество опыта для достижения  последующего на 5%.

При этом приобретенные за очки уровни возвращают скорость естественного роста к изначальным значениям (без 5%-ных прибавок).
Каждый навык топ-менеджера учитывается отдельно.

Ранее достигнутые уровни (до 20 ноября) не влияют на скорость роста.

jobond
test01

Вопрос в образовательных целях. 11 "естественный" уровень будет теперь дороже на 10*5 = 50% или на 1.05 Pow 10 = 62,9% ?

Второе. Покупка квалификации сбрасывает рост к исходному уровню.

Now in English. I'll explain the new algorithm using the following example.

As for November 20, your qualification in production was 5.

According to the new algorithm you get a penalty of 5% growth slowdown for every "qualification up of itself". Penalties are summed up according to a compaund interest formula, not a simple one.

Expected growth in production:

Q lvl     was      now
5          40%     40%
6          36%     36/1.05 = 34%
7          33%     33/1.05^2 = 30%
8          31%     31/1.05^3 = 27%
20        18%     18/1.05^15 = 9% -> you decided to buy 21st lvl with game points
21         -           -
22        17%     17%
23        17%      17/1.05 = 16% and so on...

Buying qualification with game points burns down previous penalties (for this qualification field only).
Penalties are independent for every qualification field (production, commerce etc.).

Let's consider another example.

You've just started and you want to get to Q50 in management.

Q lvl     was      now
1          100%   100%
10        27%     17%
30        14%     3%
50        11%     1%

Note #1.

All qualification skills gained before November 20, don't affect growth (no penalty).

Note #2.

It takes 28 days to get 10 in management on condition that you grow at max.

Table #1

Q lvl  Slowdown (times)
1 1,00
2 1,05
3 1,10
4 1,16
5 1,22
6 1,28
7 1,34
8 1,41
9 1,48
10 1,55
11 1,63
12 1,71
13 1,80
14 1,89
15 1,98
16 2,08
17 2,18
18 2,29
19 2,41
20 2,53
21 2,65
22 2,79
23 2,93
24 3,07
25 3,23
26 3,39
27 3,56
28 3,73
29 3,92
30 4,12
31 4,32
32 4,54
33 4,76
34 5,00
35 5,25
36 5,52
37 5,79
38 6,08
39 6,39
40 6,70
41 7,04
42 7,39
43 7,76
44 8,15
45 8,56
46 8,99
47 9,43
48 9,91
49 10,40
50 10,92

Table #2

• Page:
Message list:  

15.12.2011, 19:25

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

If the points were cheaper, I think more people would buy them and get plantations, mines and things like that. I mean like 10 times cheaper So-so

You would also see more logos, more brands... 

23.12.2011, 04:29

lumenatrer
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hmm... so this is why my production qualification is stuck at 20... 

30.12.2011, 06:55

Last time edited : 30.12.2011, 07:00

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

How long does it take to achieve levels 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 with this new natural growth algorithm and without investing in points? 

30.12.2011, 11:53

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Mike1
How long does it take to achieve levels 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 with this new natural growth algorithm and without investing in points?

20 - appr. 4.5 monthes (real)
30 - appr. 1 year
40 - appr. 2 years
50 - appr. 4 years
60 - appr. 8 years 

30.12.2011, 19:43

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

VLLord
30 - appr. 1 year

And that's the best case scenario - that is, if you are hardcore micro-manager who enjoys running their company on a neural network principle - will do anything, however unnatural, just so the numbers are right and the qualifications are 100% loaded.

On the other hand, if you are role-playing it, I'd say multiply these numbers at least by two (that's from personal experience). 

11.01.2012, 17:06

Stef4n0
Seven years with Virtonomics

Thank you dear qualification growth algorithm!
goodbye virtonomics!
It was a pleasure. 

5.06.2012, 06:32.     Subject: A newbie...Ouch!

Last time edited : 5.06.2012, 06:36

kristoff25
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Hi guys! Especially the grown-ups (from my own perspective, with Q1, being entirely new to this game).

My greetings especially to nNoglue, Melchior, Vllord, Mike and their other peers who are generous and
helpful/kind (my impression based on the guides and tips you guys have provided for newbies like me...).

Somehow, I have had the feeling that this was the situation.
And indeed it is! How sad...Tears

I really like this kind of game (I enjoy business/management and economic analysis...)
And somehow I'm a bit stubborn and I enjoy the challenge of growing up fast to catch up with
grown-ups (like you) and maybe, challenge the top players... (dreaming's free after allVery we!)

I'd like to share my story. It might seem off-topic at first but if you just go on
reading... you'd know how a newbie feels about the qualification growth algorithm.

The first time I've set up a company, I've actually tried to compete with several big players/grown-ups.
That was really funny. I did some market research...

(I wasn't paying attention to guides by then cause I wasn't sure of the true intentions of players who wrote those guides
I'm a skeptic, who knows? This is a competition. The people here are highly intelligent [based on their preference of this kind of game] Players would normally want to gain an advantage over other players. Why would people write and do some extra effort for nothing. I mean, everything has a reason and a purpose. And that's what I wasn't sure of.)

But the most profitable products(that my Q1 could somehow manage) and the most profitable
city for that product was already occupied by grown-ups... It was a huge decision.
And I have barely scanned the wiki... I mean, there are lots of things (I'm sure) I am unfamiliar with...
Plus I've ignored the newbie guides (and the players who offer apprenticeship or instructions for free.
But I thought, "hey! my strategy should work fine (considering their quality and pricing, and the fact that I am only vying for a very tiny portion of the huge pie. My company's size would allow me to compete in a niche market(supposedly). And I had to decide fast since the realm was to be updated in an hour...

And so I bet it all... I ordered supplies, stretching my meager budget(1M) beyond it's limits...
And so I got bankrupt in two days. I had to restart..

I'm a stubborn and persistent competitor... And I would someday win over that product in
that city. But for now I have to develop some muscles yet. hehehe...
It's difficult to compete with a bunch of deep pocketed, well experienced grown-ups/big players if you are just Q1.

So I did some more research and study. I've scanned a few guides (so far, I've not noticed
any poison on those yummy foods, although some of them might lead to difficult situations or standstill in development)
And viola! I bumped into this page... only to find out...

But I've somehow expected this sort of growth decreasing with every level...
The only problem is that the players on the top didn't have to go through the same ordeal. Hhmm...
A bonus to their being first in the game? I cannot really judge if the graph is too steep or not, but I think in a way that means it's easier to level-up(naturally) when you're in the low level than when you're on a higher level...
And that would somehow give newbies a chance to catch up or perhaps get near the levels of those who're only a few levels higher (Q20 and below). But since the resistance to growth would increase, the tendency would be that newer
players at some point in time(after a few months or after a year or so...) would somehow catch up or would have a level nearer to those who were only a few levels higher.
And the prospect of getting to the top is quite remote, considering the growth resistance,
it would somehow be a turn-off to new players.

(this is only my rough estimate and thus cannot be relied upon)
In one or two years (depending on player skill, talent, attention and time invested, etc.)
a Q1 player could catch up with another who is already at Q15 both of them around 50
(Q1 only 2 to 6 levels below Q15 [depends]). My reason?

Theoritically... As your business grows, it also grows more difficult to micromanage.
The table presented so far assumes a player maximizes his growth potential all the time which is really not the case.
Maximizing qualification growth would be more difficult at higher levels.

As you see, we are facing several growth resistance here...
the first is the game's growth algorithm which is being discussed here,
and the second is human limitation at micromanagement. Only a handful would spend whole days
tweaking and finetuning their companies and their laid out plans, strategies/tactics, etc.
(and i'm not one of them.)

At around Q30, the business would probably consist of at least 30 subdivisions (although when I consider the mindset of most of the players, it would be way more than that...

Size is a source of resistance... (remember physics) That's why I mistakenly thought I could
handle grown-ups at such a low level. But anyway, the larger you get, the more bloated you are,
the slower you become, the more attention you have to give your company as a whole,
the more tedious and stressful it gets, the more difficult it is play...

But once you've grown up huge, invested a lot of time, effort, brain power, etc...
It's a very difficult decision to stop playing and throw all those away...

But I guess now is the right time for you guys to contemplate...

This(virtonomics) is a virtual world... And I am gonna tell you a big secret(it's very obvious and is seen and heard, sadly only a few would notice it) about (what we think is) the real world...
Anyone, please email me... If you'd like to know the mystery... and the dangers that is all around us all over the globe now, and the only way to escape that danger.

But right now I'd play for a while and see what else is in store....
Anyway, can anyone here give an advice regarding my problem.

I only have one scientist, but the work efficiency is still 0%. I tried lowering and
increasing wages but still the work efficiency link would report 0% even after 15 minutes or more.

Is it because I already maxed out my top3? I have 10 employees all in all, but only four are office staff.
I thought they were maximum for each type of employee so that we could have 8 office workers,
40 store attendants, etc... Was my assumption wrong after all? Or is there another problem?

Please email me your advice. And maybe if you're also interested with that huge mystery and the danger that each of us is facing right now and the only hope of escape from that dreadful end just say so. The clock is ticking...

Going back to the topic,
If indeed it's more difficult for noobs to compete with the grown-ups. How much more with the top players?

Why play when the challenge offered or the reward itself (being on top) is improbable to overcome?
Clearly the challenge of becoming one of the top players is already almost impossible to overcome.
They would be more capable of financing their qualification growth through tenders and other contests.
Lower level players could also compete (but usually at a disadvantage).
Now that's really the hole in the complex web of virtonomics I'm planning to use.
(This wasn't supposed to be discussed, but you guys are a generous breed, so here goes...)
We have to gain more points than they do to overcome them.
The only way to catch up with them is to finance our qualification growth with points, right?

But they also have that option.
And they also have more connections and friends most of which are also among the top.
Now, it would be for their interest, if they being the elite would consolidate their powers and
influence or at least make a collective effort to maintain the status quo...

Now what am I arriving at? hmmm...
Somehow the elite society could use their advantage to maintain their status (the competition between and among themselves would be an internal issue for them as a group), and based on the other threads I've read so far, even the devs are  threading softly on their paths... (consider the clone issue, it's tempting to use a clone to gain an advantage but I'd probably just focus on one account preferably on one realm only. But i'm still weighing my options. i don't have to explain things, right?)

They are already an immensely powerful institution within the virtual world,
but we still have a chance to turn the tables...
If we somehow manage to grow another institution that would challenge them. Wouldn't it be exciting? Hehe...

We have to form a corporation powerfull enough to challenge them.
Perhaps I could join you guys someday, if that would be alright for you.
I find the challenge of threatening the Giants, exciting. Weeee....

I would like to take part in this revolution, but as it is right now, I am still a weak noob waiting for my time.
I hope I could find dependable friends and comrades to join the quest... Let's turn the virtual world upside down.

This is going to be very exciting.... 

5.06.2012, 09:44

Last time edited : 5.06.2012, 10:02

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

I agree with many aspects of your post. Most players seem to be just happy with what the game offers, and what it doesn't offer. Obviously lots of them will call it a day and quit anyway at some point, only a few find it to hard to say bye to all the efforts invested.

I also think that an economic game should offer challenges beyond endless clicking and reducing prices to stay afloat. And that more participants in the markets will be much more fun to play. It is telling that the definition "MMORPG" (massive Multiplayer roleplaying game) has disappeared from virtonomics front homepage this year?

kristoff25

I only have one scientist, but the work efficiency is still 0%. I tried lowering and
increasing wages but still the work efficiency link would report 0% even after 15 minutes or more. .

Assume one scientist will not invent anything. You need to add as many as there are mentioned "scientists required" 

6.06.2012, 03:24.     Subject: Thanks Mike

Last time edited : 6.06.2012, 03:36

kristoff25
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Thanks a lot Mike for considering my thoughts and for giving me a piece of advice.

Mike1
I agree with many aspects of your post. Most players seem to be just happy with what the game offers, and what it doesn't offer. Obviously lots of them will call it a day and quit anyway at some point, only a few find it to hard to say bye to all the efforts invested.

I also think that an economic game should offer challenges beyond endless clicking and reducing prices to stay afloat. And that more participants in the markets will be much more fun to play.

I couldn't agree more with you. You've hit the bulls eye...
They can make this simulation game more profitable by adding more fun and excitement which attracts their target market. They should consider the general psychology, character, and preference(these would be obvious) of their players when thinking of making some profit out of it.

And yes! A lot of new players each day would spell more fun. (Although I would think that they might have also intentionally placed some rules and game dynamics which would somehow turn-off most of the "unprofitable" players(those who won't buy points nor pay anything, perhaps I'm one of those right now). This would be the logical move if they're low on budget and the number of players is approaching the limit of what the server can accommodate while sustaining the speed and the service level it offers... I guess this is survival of the fittestAgain....

If you would ask me, there's tons of improvement that they could implement.
But that is... if I'd be asked. I avoid giving unsolicited advice.
People might rage at me while I was only trying to help. I've experienced it a lot.

With regards my lab,

I've actually figured it out yesterday after posting on this thread. Hehehe...
I was confused because I've read in some of the guides
(especially those about getting a supermanager the second day)
that I shouldn't start any research. But then, sticking on that piece of advice, I couldn't even increase my lab's efficiency by 1%. I also didn't want to close it down, considering how much it costs to build one and how long I'd have to wait...

So I decided to ignore those suggestions/advice, started a research, tweaked a little and viola!
It went well after all. (I guess some of my worries were true after all...)
My lab is now working 100% but it cost me a restart.
Although my finances was alive and kicking (I was making some money),
I would like to have some solid foundation for my future endeavors.

Anyway, I just wanna ask. Would it really be advantageous to have a supermanager?
Isn't there any penalty on qualification growth?
Haven't anyone here notice anything undesirable about it.  Is it really worth it?

I'm rethinking every assumption I made with regards to the game, the competition, and the dynamics.
There might be some tunnels I haven't noticed.

I've failed again, lost a day in Lien (I guess I'd just abandon mary for mean time). I wanted to open more stores, but my internet connection isn't  stable and I get disconnected every now and then... 

6.06.2012, 20:40

Herssens68
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'm still positive about the game   Very we!

Maybe a hint, ..., also start on Lien
Mary is quite hard, I'm still struggling there

Only thing I really miss is being present in the entire chain of a product.  Natural resource are either not available or only in 1.0 quality and often then at crazy prices.

I think this means that not enough people have access to them by either buying virt or winning contests, or deliberately not putting them on the market.  I think this is crippling the economy.  I'm not entirely sure at this point how to deal with this.  I don't like a situation where ingame advantage can be bought with real money.  I like a fair and square competition better.  Which in turn does not mean I don't want to pay for games - that is something entirely different.

It has some crazy effect on some products, and I think that is a pity 

7.06.2012, 10:37.     Subject: Curiously...

kristoffer25
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Herssens68
I'm still positive about the game   Very we!

Maybe a hint, ..., also start on Lien
Mary is quite hard, I'm still struggling there

Only thing I really miss is being present in the entire chain of a product.  Natural resource are either not available or only in 1.0 quality and often then at crazy prices.

I think this means that not enough people have access to them by either buying virt or winning contests, or deliberately not putting them on the market.  I think this is crippling the economy.  I'm not entirely sure at this point how to deal with this.  I don't like a situation where ingame advantage can be bought with real money.  I like a fair and square competition better.  Which in turn does not mean I don't want to pay for games - that is something entirely different.

It has some crazy effect on some products, and I think that is a pity

Yeah... I agree with you. It's kind of a disadvantage in many ways...

However, still it's the devs' edict.
And in fact that's one of the things which would make this game more challenging.
"How to thrive despite an abnormal and turbulent economy (in addition to thousands of potential competitors who might  throng cities which become host to competitions and tenders.

I'd say let's have some fun figuring out this unique economic environment for our business. 

31.01.2013, 00:17.     Subject: особенностей лазертага

gonzzola

Moderator Jane84 has deleted this message  

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Changes to qualification growth algorithm

• Page: