Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> 45 gamepoints to spend !!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 29.06.2010, 22:24

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 00:48

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

What to, what to do,

Won 45 gamepoints in contest but now, what to do. To you

Buy one sawmill 21 points and 10 points to production and 10 to stock raising ( don't now if my management will cope )

Or

Boost everything to production and go electronics and jewelery and some for stock for my food chain.

Want to know your opinion or better idear want to grow fast and profitable Very we!   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.06.2010, 22:40

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

You would make a ton if you got a sawmill. There is very little on the market right now. But you could just boost your production and make a larger chain to your stores. It would be really beneficial to your company in the long run. But its your choice! 

29.06.2010, 22:51

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

THankx. If i get a sawmill i'm going to produce the whole chain for my stores To wink Probably the  sawmill chain is better because the lack off 

29.06.2010, 22:54

casperb

42 points Cheerfully 

30.06.2010, 00:05

casperb

1 for my mansion I roll! 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE !!!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2576270

30.06.2010, 01:34

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Qualification - only Production - raise is always lightyears more profitable than any other way.

One spent point/VIRT increase the number of your workers about 2-2,5K.
If you run your company effectively, then you can easily make about 8-10K - if you really know what you are doing, then probably 15-20K or even more - profit with each of your workers.
So thats about at least 20M aftertax profit each turn for every spent point. With 40 points, thats easily 1B aftertax profit.

Each turn.

I dont think any kind of sawmill - the sawmill alone, not with additional production, because you dont have additional worker limit - gives comparable profit. 

30.06.2010, 01:55

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

I would go with Deira on that Casper! haha. (btw Casper is my dogs name! To you

30.06.2010, 02:04

casperb

Your totally right thanx was checking out game world.

With a sawmill, 63 workers, 2500 wood you can build 125 closets. 300k x 124 = 37m before tax.
Think raising production numbers for this realm would really be good for the evolution.

Want the whole product range of the department with these production numbers i can maby supply one store Eyes in a heap

Probably have too raise management Q also ? 

30.06.2010, 02:09

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Management? Or do you mean commerce. 

30.06.2010, 02:12

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 02:42

casperb

Management my stores can handle it

CheerfullyI roll! Never heard that one before +

Ok going with production Q for spending.

Now which departement should i start ? Getting the whole chain. 

30.06.2010, 03:03

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Which departments do you have? I thought you had groceries right? Probably go into electronics. Thats where the money is at. 

30.06.2010, 03:30

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 04:00

casperb

Yep got food, grocery building electronics now dont need much more factories for the chain. Think i can handle another Really? 

30.06.2010, 04:41

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Consider clothing. Very profitable depending on location of your stores. And use HQ and good brand products. 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

30.06.2010, 13:23

casperb

Got stores in de UK and Germany see that the market is very surrogated there only got Q above 8 

30.06.2010, 14:56

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 14:58

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Go into diamonds. Produce them 11 qual and sell it high for me.
P.S. Sell me HQ electronics will do too.
You can allways do HQ briefcases - Khoi isn't produce them yet. lol 
Be the change you want to see in the world

30.06.2010, 16:48

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 16:50

casperb

Got 20 stores so all goods go to my own stores probably To you What have you got to sell to me ? 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> 45 gamepoints to spend !!!

• Page: