Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Assets::Turnover::Profit.

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Voting:  

My Revenues are ___% of my total Assets.

Voting duration:

Start: 27.06.2010, 02:01

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Above 25%

- 20-25%

- 15-20%

- 10-15%

- 5-10%

- 1-5%

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 27.06.2010, 02:01

Last time edited : 27.06.2010, 09:05

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I just have a question for anyone really. How much do you profit from each turn? Like you make 1 billion in revenues, but what is your profit? % wise you could answer. that way it could give me and some others sort of a goal to set. And to see where the larger companies are at.

Also the Assets to turnover. I have 16 Billion in assets. I just started up again, but right now my rev's have only reached anywhere from 600-800 Mil.  So I only make like 5% give or take from my total assets. To me it seems pathetic. I have alot of buildings just sitting there because my Q isn't large enough. That is why my assets are much higher. I just want to see where other people are at so I can help better my company. Maybe this could help some other people as well.

Looking forward to some responses! Very we!

globeballa

• Page:
Message list:  

8.07.2010, 13:08

Ixnad

The measurement of success for me is current growth over potential growth in qualification according to this script

Although it's been improving, I'm not happy.Again 

14.07.2010, 21:51

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

Deira

I think the most meaningful of this kind of ratios is Profit/(number of Production employee)
Mine is about 24K

just to brag a bit:

on june 30th I had near 7k$ profit per production worker

today its 38+K per production worker

To you 

15.07.2010, 08:52

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Good job, you are in the right direction. Just remember to invest in some essentials. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

17.07.2010, 00:27

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Vlad! When did you hit the black color? Just recently I assume? Congrats!

And pertaining to this topic, thanks to everyone who voiced their opinions and gave some input to this thread. This has helped me and I am sure it will help others. 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

17.07.2010, 09:10

Last time edited : 17.07.2010, 09:11

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Thanks, struggled very hard to stay red to enjoy the benefits of the relief fund but with my current revenue it's just too tricky  Very we! 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Assets::Turnover::Profit.

• Page: