Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Funny service level message

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.09.2009, 21:51

msmth82

One of my stores has 100% efficiency ( too many employees! ) and so it's in the 'Elite' service level. There are other stores that are in the 'Elite' service level and they just have a normal 'Your store is one of the most popular places in the city.' message. But this one store has a message that says this:

Please stop this moment
Don't close my store
I want to see again
                 all my showcases
just once more...

Is this an easter egg or something? Cheerfully

• Page:
Message list:  

4.09.2009, 22:11

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

it means its doing very well, and u should not close the store just continue with ur progress 

5.09.2009, 09:39

Last time edited : 5.09.2009, 09:40

archmage
Five years with Virtonomics

Elite
Your store is very popular among celebrities.

Very we! 

8.09.2009, 04:13

Last time edited : 8.09.2009, 11:45

DrexCorp

LOL that's cool. 
Alex
-DrexCorp Industries-

Wanna play another game? Click here (moderated)

8.09.2009, 04:30

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

dude, i would advise u against advertising other games (i knw from other games that admins do not take it good)

so for ur best safety(all tho it would be good if we could knw from admins if advertising other games is allowed) dont advertise any games. 

8.09.2009, 14:32

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Heres a service level message I have in one of my stores, I think it qualifies as funny:

"Head of Domestic Intelligence presented you with a "Death to Spies" award for helping in revealing spies.
The matter is, that all foreign spies are so impressed with your store that they lose vigilance and express their admiration in their native language." 

8.09.2009, 23:00

msmth82

Fractal
"Head of Domestic Intelligence presented you with a "Death to Spies" award for helping in revealing spies.
The matter is, that all foreign spies are so impressed with your store that they lose vigilance and express their admiration in their native language."

Cheerfully That's way better than mine!

Are these funny service level messages caused by meeting certain requirements in your store or do they come at random? 

4.02.2010, 11:12

Last time edited : 4.02.2010, 11:14

jobond
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics King of the Fields Golden hook
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

By the way. Almost all of these texts come up with the players themselves. When transferring part of charm lost. If someone will have their own interesting variations - we will add them to the game To wink 

4.02.2010, 15:16

Last time edited : 4.02.2010, 15:19

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

jobond
If someone will have their own interesting variations - we will add them to the game To wink
Покупатели просят организовать гостиницу при магазине, чтобы не ездить на ночь далеко домой.
Из-за тотального отсутствия клиентуры гостиницы города просят закрывать магазин хотя бы на ночь.
Из-за тотального отсутствия клиентуры музеи города просят закрывать магазин хотя бы на ночь.
Из-за тотального отсутствия клиентуры театры города просят закрывать магазин хотя бы на ночь.
За месяц в честь вашего магазина названы 5 новорожденных детей.
Администрация города подумывает снизить вам налоги с целью избежать полной зависимости бюджета от магазина.
Указом мэра новогодняя городская елка была перенесена к скверу у вашего магазина. 

4.02.2010, 18:10

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics

Today i got this one:-----

"Just married couples believe that in case if they visit your store to take some "Just Married" photos
they will definitely have a happy ever-after."

30.04.2010, 12:21

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics

English! Buddy English! Very we! 

30.04.2010, 20:13

Last time edited : 30.04.2010, 20:13

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

It is just a spam, which is trying  to sell one book. Spam bot 

1.05.2010, 11:55

Last time edited : 1.05.2010, 11:57

totty86steaua
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Dream Team Constanta International

Efficiency of your office is high
Main office is not powerful enough to manage the regional enterprises (warehouses included) and maintain the advertising campaigns in the office and in regional stores.
Try to reduce office workload or increase number and/or improve qualification of employees.
Besides, you can try using computers of high quality.

I got this message , what can i do ?

i have one employee in the office and the required is one ,

my computers level is 4.31

and Qualification of employees   6.86 (city average: 7.00, required 2.65)

What should i do that my office don't get anymore this message and become powerful  to manage all my subdivisions ?

And one more question

The level of administrative load  
223.53 % (at the moment of update)  

how can i decrese this number to a normal one ? 

2.05.2010, 17:04

archmage

hire more people, probably about 3-4, the requirement is not the number you need to get 100% it's just a minimum 

2.05.2010, 17:18

totty86steaua
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Dream Team Constanta International

ok thanks , one more question Very we!  , in a factory if i have 100 workers , how many equipment do i need ? 

2.05.2010, 23:33

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

totty86steaua
ok thanks , one more question Very we!  , in a factory if i have 100 workers , how many equipment do i need ?

This number will be different for different types of factories. For 100 employees it could be 100, 200 or 400.

Required number of machines = max number of machines * current number of workers / max number of workers.

max number of machines and max number of workers see here 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Funny service level message

• Page: