Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Funny service level message

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 4.09.2009, 21:51

msmth82

One of my stores has 100% efficiency ( too many employees! ) and so it's in the 'Elite' service level. There are other stores that are in the 'Elite' service level and they just have a normal 'Your store is one of the most popular places in the city.' message. But this one store has a message that says this:

Please stop this moment
Don't close my store
I want to see again
                 all my showcases
just once more...

Is this an easter egg or something? Cheerfully

• Page:
Message list:  

4.05.2010, 16:41

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

It's the wrong answer bring down the qualification of your employees to the required lvl ( giving less salary ) your efficiency wil go up next turn.

In the office space you have almost at the bottom of the page a link Work efficiency USE IT it updates once every 15 or 20 minutes. This way you can see what your efficiency will be next turn

GR C 

4.05.2010, 16:41

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

the one above than VLLord is always right ;) 

4.05.2010, 16:42

casperbons

Eyes in a heap 

9.06.2010, 19:05

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I would like to know how you get a store to be "Elite"? Do you only need to have a little bit more than the requirements with a positive turn over? That would be ok?

My stores have a very high level of service, would it help them to be Elite? Is there any benefice?
If it is just receiving funny messages, that's good enough... 

10.06.2010, 13:26

JuleBCN

RockWhiter
in general, this is only important for tenders 

10.06.2010, 16:00

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The Spain messages, think 2 are new

Elite
Older people believe that visiting your store will bring them health and long life.
Elite
City mayor prefers to go shopping to your store.

Elite
Some people believe that your store is an Eighth Wonder of the World. 

Get you supply here, all available: PM ME !!!
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

11.06.2010, 05:22

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Elite
Checking your stores? Skip this one — it’s absolutely perfect.

bahaha! Very we! 

23.06.2010, 11:11

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

Elite
Your store gets "excellent +" mark. Try to be modest
Ridiculously 

9.07.2010, 08:55

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Have the same message as Casper -
Older people believe that visiting your store will bring them health and long life. Well
It is weird I got Elite level in store of 10000sqm with only 40 sellers and I with 5 active departments. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

15.07.2010, 10:56

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

Elite
Your store is so comfortable, that even theives
prefer to pay for what they originally planned to steal 

11.08.2010, 01:12

Last time edited : 11.08.2010, 01:22

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Funny message for a very high service level (only!!) Very we!

"Very high
Customers suppose that your store assistants are among the best in this city and enjoy consulting with them."

I like when they listen during the formation... 

14.08.2010, 17:33

bucew

Elite
One Feng Shui master recommends to visit your store
at least once per week to obtain harmony and keep yourself in good mood. 

16.07.2011, 12:03.     Subject: Очень хорошее сообщение - Елена

ZvyaginzevaE

Интересно. Ахмед эль-Талиб, великий шейх религиозного университета аз-Азхар в Каире – главного учебного заведения суннитского мира заявил в интервью германской газете Frankfurter Allgemeine 
Интересно. Ахмед эль-Талиб, великий шейх религиозного университета аз-Азхар в Каире – главного учебного заведения суннитского мира заявил в интервью германской газете Frankfurter Allgemeine

2.11.2011, 20:22.     Subject: seo

waifosonsgils

Thank for info! Author the best!  
http://masterseo.com.ua/ ... - seo 
Thank for info! Author the best!  
http://masterseo.com.ua/ - seo

10.11.2011, 07:16

SignGuy
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

totty86steaua
Efficiency of your office is high
Main office is not powerful enough to manage the regional enterprises (warehouses included) and maintain the advertising campaigns in the office and in regional stores.
Try to reduce office workload or increase number and/or improve qualification of employees.
Besides, you can try using computers of high quality.

I got this message , what can i do ?

i have one employee in the office and the required is one ,

my computers level is 4.31

and Qualification of employees   6.86 (city average: 7.00, required 2.65)

What should i do that my office don't get anymore this message and become powerful  to manage all my subdivisions ?

And one more question

The level of administrative load  
223.53 % (at the moment of update)  

how can i decrese this number to a normal one ?

Try hiring 50 people its what I would do... I've discovered that the minimums that the game suggest are horribly low.  I'm not an expert in this game, but I fare pretty well in it.  I have not seen a moment yet that having too many employees was a problem (well except for when I bought out 20 subdivisions at one time) 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Funny service level message

• Page: