Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Archive -> situation not updated

Promotions, partnerships, buying and selling businesses, products and services from business game entrepreneurs Virtonomics. Archive Forum.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 12.09.2009, 04:33

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

why has the game situation not updated today. useally if there is sum problem the server will be down. this time it was normal, went into game update, now it is back up, except not updated.   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.09.2009, 04:47

msmth82

I was getting some 504 error messages earlier today ( around 18:00 GMT ), but it wasn't near as many I was getting the other day when it didn't update ( Sept 7, I believe ), so I didn't think it would affect the update, but apparently it did. 

12.09.2009, 05:01

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

no. i didnt get any error msgs. maybe i missed them 

12.09.2009, 05:02

KiGGi
m:
KiGGi International

but still. everything was normal. it still said that it was updating so i had to wait half hour, like useally 

12.09.2009, 08:01.     Subject: SECOND TIME IN A WEEK

sawasawa

Hello Community

Just once I've turned things around with my of my uncles gift and made my first profit - whoopy
OK I sold too much stock so it's probably not very sustainable, however the excitement was there.
This week a huge thrust was planned in my strategy to build sustainable growth, only to find the lights switched off.
Instead of updates not being carried out, the developers could throw in some environmental disasters such as an epidemic forcing all industry to stop. It would at least cover the real problem.

Anyway having played this game for six days I'm wondering if the stability is strong enough before I start buying some virtual cash to fund my expansion. Talking of which, where are the investment banks and venture capital companies? I've got an idea (?)

sawasawa 

List of forums -> Archive-> situation not updated

• Page: