Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Free Discussions???

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 14.10.2009, 21:08

Last time edited : 18.01.2010, 19:05

Fizzymilkshake
Seven years with Virtonomics

I've just been looking through the forums, and I've noticed that the Admin close the threads on anything that contains players negative comments on the decision to charge for this game.  

One thread in the 'free discussions' part of this forum titled 'goodbye fellas' has been closed.  Why?  Does it offend the Admin that we, the players, are wanting to say goodbye because we can not or will not pay the over inflated prices?  The whole point of free discussions is that you can speak freely on any subject - obviously NOT in Virtonomics land.

I expect this thread will be closed or deleted, but frankly I don't care.  I am so tired of the Admin's attitude towards us, the players.  

They are quick to publicise that they have a page on Facebook - which hasn't cost them a cent to put there.  They are asking in a thread on their forum for us, the players, to recommend our friends to this site.  Then they announce a new realm they are going to introduce.  Are we supposed to get excited about this???  Lets face it, the game is already going down the drain, people are leaving in droves, companies are taking losses because the supply is just not there.  I will stay as long as it's free, then I'm gone.  It's been a pleasure doing business with everybody on here, and for those of you that stay I wish you luck, you will need it with the attitude of the Admin on here.   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.10.2009, 06:44

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

lol if i were an admin i would delete it too. It's a waste of space. 

15.10.2009, 08:59

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You mention admins attitude towards players, what about the other way around?

The closed threads were 90% copies of negative comments. We all feel the same way, but continually posting very similar posts prophesising the doom of Virtonomics is not helpful to anyone.

Yes, we would like to be able to play the game without having to pay.

No, game devs cannot keep the game running without income.

In this situation there are 2 choices.
1. Keep the game free, game's management loses money, no longer viable, game disappears.
2. Introduce pay to play, make money, make improvements, game continues.

It is an economics game people. Imagine you had an enterprise (let's call it "Virtonomiks"), you have hired all the staff, bought all the equipment, and got the production going. What do you do if it makes a loss?

I understand people are upset, I'm especially sorry for the players who can't continue playing. But if the game continues there may be changes in the future that gives these players the possibility of playing again.
In the mean time I'd really like it if we could all move on. The short term future of the game is something we can not change. 

4.01.2010, 16:51

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

ok just so its said somewhere.. since the game system has been changed back to free-to-play,  i've moved most of the (above mentioned) threads which were closed earlier to the archive section as the subject of them is no longer valid. 

4.01.2010, 22:50

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Lolz......

Well, an ordinary users like you would said something like these. If you really know what is call business, I'm 101% sure you won't said it that way.

As what Fractal said:

We all like to play a good game just for free, everyone does.
Lets change the point of view the different way, will you buy a server, hire programer, staff, keep all the night thinking how to improve the game ? Do you need $$ for your basic need ? Or you very rich ? So you could do some charity ?

If you say, you going to create a game something like this for free ! I'm glad to play it Well You must understand !
Perhaps the Admin may not be so creative in making income, so that people can play the game for free. no offence okay Well

Btw, this is all about making money. What are the rational behind it ? Dude...
If you really know how to play the game, you may not say that way Well 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Free Discussions???

• Page: