Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> US President Barack Obama has been awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2009, 17:12

cellar_door

Nobel Peace Prize goes to Obama.  The Nobel Committee said he won it for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples".
The committee highlighted Mr Obama's efforts to support international bodies and promote nuclear disarmament.
Just heard about it. Great news, I think he earned it. He is an outstanding political figure nowadays, I wouldn't say that he did make any real breakthoughs with his politics, but... well just being first African American President of the US is enough)))))
What do you think about it?   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.10.2009, 03:31

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Thats sweet. Yeah he's a good person. I think the fact that he is the first African-American person to become President has alot to do with the fact that he won it To you 

13.10.2009, 15:12

Royleking

yes,
it doesn't matter if he still occupying two countries and killing americans and middle eastern people for the good of the "new world order", for the oil, for the control of the world and for everything that matters to corporations.

Good work Obama!!! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> US President Barack Obama has been awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

• Page: