Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Who would you like to meet?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2009, 16:58

Last time edited : 9.07.2010, 16:08

cellar_door

[MODERATOR EDIT - Title changed , all other content untouched. See post by Fractal, dated 9 July 16:00 for details]

Hi)) You know everybody has his own heroes. For some of us it’s our parents, for others famous politicians, writers, actors etc. So I wonder whose hands would you like to shake?
As for me, I’d like to shake hands with  

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Oscar Wilde
Alexander Pushkin (though he would probably scratch my hand with his long nails “à la mode” To you )
Charlie Chaplin
Johnny Depp
George Lucas ( I happen to live in his universe)
Stephen Fry & Hugh Laurie (well they are just awesome and multitalented)
Oh and all members of the Monty Python troupe (well just two words: parrot sketch ))))))

And I certainly would to like to shake my parents’ hands; as a matter of fact I’ll go and do it))))))Very we!   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.07.2010, 13:34

aaladdiction

but adolf hitler would be just fine 

5.07.2010, 14:46

Last time edited : 5.07.2010, 18:40

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Honorchamp

Osama Bin Ladin - I would bring him in

About your guy's people:
Angelina Jolie???? You have got to be kidding me??

Enlighten me then, how would Angelina Jolie be such a horrible person that she is not even worth to shake hands with, compared to Osama Bin Laden, a terrorist and/or a CIA asset? 

5.07.2010, 18:18

Last time edited : 5.07.2010, 18:18

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Osama Bin Laden is no terrorist, he is a CIA agent. And I only say he is no terrorist, because it is publicly accepted that CIA agents are no terrorist So-so

But the choice who I want to shake hands with is an easy one... my best friends, because they are famous and unique in my world only Well 

6.07.2010, 08:06

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You know everybody has his own heroes.
Come on guys! How can you consider Hitler a hero?...
Actually so many people citing him here is really astonishing for me... 

9.07.2010, 16:00

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Please remember that people from many different countries that speak many different languages come together on these forums, so we should try to make some allowances for cultural differences.

The people who have cited Hitler have said some of his actions were despicable, and seem to be referring more to wanting to meet/have dinner/converse with him than shaking his hand in a congratulatory manner. I find it highly unlikely he would be on the same list as Ghandi if it were otherwise.

Since the content of this thread seems to have deviated slightly from the title, I think I will adjust the title accordingly. This should help put things in context but if anyone has any objections to me doing so, please PM me. 

9.07.2010, 18:03

Zues

DESCARTES: The father of modern philosophy for challenging the blind acceptance of Aristotle. Works: The Meditations, Discourse on Method.

SOCRATES: Ancient Greek, changed philosophy from a study of natural science to ethics and politics. Wrote nothing.

PLATO: Ancient Greek, student of Socrates, most influential philosopher of all time. Works: The Republic.

ARISTOTLE: Ancient Greek, student of Plato, second most influential philosopher of all time. Works: The Nichomachean Ethics, The Metaphysics, The Politics.

IBN CINA, 980-1037, Islamic philosopher and physician, of Persian origin, b. near Bukhara. He was the most renowned philosopher of medieval Islam and the most influential name in medicine from 1100 to 1500. His medical masterpiece was the Canon of Medicine. His other masterpiece, the Book of Healing, is a philosophical treatise dealing with the soul. Avicenna's interpretation of Aristotle followed to some extent that of the Neoplatonists

Albert Einstein - was a theoretical physicist, philosopher and author who is widely regarded as one of the most influential and best known scientists and intellectuals of all time. He is often regarded as the father of modern physics. He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect."

i would love to meet these briliant minds as to perhaps get a better understand of life 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Who would you like to meet?

• Page: