Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Question-Answer Game

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 8.10.2009, 17:49

JuleBCN

ok, guys, let's have some fun!
the game is simple, still interesting: a person asks something, not to complicated, some humor is always welcome, then the next person answers the question and makes his own.
I guess I'll go first:
What's the best way to fight insomnia?   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.10.2009, 17:58

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

the best way is to go to party Well 

9.10.2009, 11:49

JuleBCN

turkbostjan
you forgot to ask something, it's better if your question is somehow connected to the answer you've made, like "What's ur fave kind of party?" or somethingSo-so 

9.10.2009, 16:28

cellar_door

Well, somebody once told me that the best way to fight insomnia is to go and take an ice-cold shower, then your body will try and warm itself, it'll take some energy so you'll feel tired and fall asleep.   (well if you want scientific approach then nothing is better then good old hammer blow to the head   It is surprisedTo wink helps me all the time))))))))))))
My question (sorry can't think of anything related to my answer):
So why would anybody invent (and three scientists did) a bra which can be transformed into two gas masks ??? 
May the Force be with you

28.10.2009, 17:35.     Subject: answer

Arcturus

So, hmmm, transformer-bra could be very useful  in case of gas-attack, woman could save not only herself but also her boyfriend and also while undressing...well she could make lots of people around her happier))))
So my question is....
Why hasn't anybody invented pills for game addiction))) I'd like to buy some 
It's never lupus

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Question-Answer Game

• Page: