Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Inactive Forum?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 23.07.2009, 07:35

Elcarim

Hi, I'm a new player just starting out recently and found this game a little hard to understand at first.
The forum's great for learning the steps to start a successful enterprise and for learning tips and what to do.

However, given the game has over 400,000 players, it is surprisingly that there is so little participation in the game.

I understand that this game is very competitive, but other forums have less player base but yet the forum discussions is very very active.

Just a thought Well

Some suggestion I would like to add about the game: Is it possible to setup a 'tutorial' for new starters so that they can at least know what to do at first? i.e. like a walkthrough asking the player what they want and then leading them to setup it up.

e.g. If the player wishes to start off in the fabric industry, then perhaps setup a factory + a shop, and having tutorials to help them setup etc.

Just wish the update is more frequent Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.07.2009, 08:14

Zale
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Zale International
m:
Zale Limited

They mostly Russians  and the  English version of this game is new  and people that speak English start to find this game and join in !
also theres few things to consider playing this game it make you think unlike any other games out there,, i mean if you stupid you`ll become very smart playing this game ? not a whole lot of info a bout the game as in details but if you post a question some one will answer it quick and kinda  fun to try things and miss Eyes in a heaplol make you think twice before doing something as to build  or invest !
also one thing a bout Russians  i know of , they have vodka and good looking women and they both taste yummy To you 

23.07.2009, 21:52

Last time edited : 23.07.2009, 21:56

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Mostly russians in game - are the mostly top players.. for example me Well
Yes, they chats on other forum and messenger. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Inactive Forum?

• Page: