Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> How many times have you fallen in love ?

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Voting:  

How many times have you fallen in love ?

Voting duration:

Start: 29.06.2016, 14:43

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Not yet

- Once

- 2 to 3 times

- 3 to 5 times

- 5+

- Lost count

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 29.06.2016, 14:43

Big
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arctic Corporation

Actually a novel influenced me to create this topic.Well
According to the novel ,
Males are usually fickle minded when it comes to love .Cheerfully. And they fall in love more frequently than females.
On the other hand , most literary works suggest that females show more stable commitment towards a relationship. But interestingly , the more beautiful the girl is , the less stable commitment she shows.It is surprised    
Do everyone agree ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.06.2016, 20:17

Last time edited : 29.06.2016, 20:18

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

😒 if that's the logic... I break it, my friends break it, my family breaks it...

Also does falling in love with this game count?

Also does loving to hate people count? If so I've lost count... 

30.06.2016, 00:46

VanguardScotland
Eleven years with Virtonomics

Especially with the very rarest kind of woman which would be those who are beautiful, but don't know it.      

I'm being a bit too deep for myself, here. So-so 

30.06.2016, 12:08

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

The definition of beauty is very hard. To each person beauty it's something different.

Here's a buzz feed video about past trends for female figure (there's one on males too) https://youtu.be/Xrp0zJZu0a4 ...  

30.06.2016, 21:36

VanguardScotland

That's just as well, otherwise we'd all be after the same girl.  Well    I don't remember the heroin chick being the ideal. 

1.07.2016, 14:47

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

I grew up in the 90's and I don't recall it either... But it's buzz feed they can troll us some times... But a quick Google of the videos title and the word survey should bring up something legit I roll!

The problem is most males see what others have and they want them selves usually (same with women), that's why body trends are a actual thing lol... Most women have liked/fallen for a football(North American version) built player, that's why I hate watching captain America movies... It's been a thing for well over a hundred years...

I don't like being a follower of trends it's annoying and makes you look like a mindless drone I roll!

I do however love the Ken/Barbie relationships in school, they might look perfect but they are destroying themselves usually 😈 those breakups usually have slander and hate dividing the popular kids once ended along with the possibility of the odd fight... 

2.07.2016, 12:36

VanguardScotland

It's only in the media, where you see these iconic types.  None of us went out at the weekend with a spec-sheet.  Well   You set your sights high but actually ...  I wish I had the knowledge back then that I have now.  (How many times have you heard that phrase?)  I could have saved myself a lot of time and embarrassment. Either that, or I'd have just made an entirely different set of mistakes.

These model types are actually the choices of marketing people, not us. And I've never followed trends closely either. I think that's because I am slightly cynical about advertising  Marketing: convincing people that they couldn't live without a certain item, when, in fact they probably have no real need for it and ... probably can't really afford it.  No, just tell me what it does and how much it costs ... "Just the facts, ma'am." 

30.07.2016, 10:53

dmz
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

in love?  well i'm not the typical male.  i don't like the idea of romance.  i did fall in love once but i'm never making that mistake again.  but personally what always got me was not looks but personality.  i love the mental stimulation.  it's why i prefer to have good friends.  in my eyes almost everyone else just uses it as an excuse to get laid(males/females) or to have someone support them emotionally and physically when really they need to work on being strong and independent(females).  i'll be the first to admit that my opinion there is likely wrong.  but i can't remember how many times people took interest in me (almost always for sex) when they themselves didn't want to grow as a person.  that is the biggest turn off to me.  screw the rough i'd like a diamond.  or rather one who has the potential to become one. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> How many times have you fallen in love ?

• Page: