Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> New player looking for other new player buddies

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 26.04.2016, 13:27

Last time edited : 26.04.2016, 13:43

LucasWatt
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Haunted Monkey Enterprises
m:

Hey!

My name is Lucas and I am new to this game but am planning on being active daily. I'm enjoying the game immensely so far but am looking for some buddies also new-ish to the game to interact with! About me, I am from New Zealand but am currently doing research in Fijian squatter settlements. I am a huge NBA fan and enjoy astronomy/star gazing.

My goals for the game is to start a fledgling newspaper and book empire, both in terms of production and sales. Maybe somebody who I connect with will have compatible goals, for instance someone that can use wood that I produce while supplying me with dyes ect. I am currently basing my business up in the Baltic states of Finland and Latvia. My business is called "Haunted Monkey Enterprises". I am also based on the Mary realm

I hope to find a couple of game buddies that will make the game experience even greater Well please private message me!

Kind regards

Lucas   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.04.2016, 14:50

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Curry and Paul down, what's up with that?!?  My overachieving Celtics making me proud. 

27.04.2016, 00:35

Last time edited : 27.04.2016, 00:37

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

You found at least some NBA fans So-so

I think the Warriors can overcome that until the Conference finals.

The Clippers... not so much...

The Celtics are very enjoyable to watch with Isaiah Thomas on the team Yes I hope they will go far this postseason. 

27.04.2016, 07:18

LucasWatt
l:
m:

Haha yea by the sounds of it a lot of new players either give up because its confusing, or dont stick with it after a while... oh well would have been cool to have someone to learn with rather than getting taught. But i'm still keen if any new people stumble along this!

The warriors will be absolutely fine, they can dominate without steph, and they'll get him back when it counts. My favourite team is the Portland Trial Blazers, I didnt want to see Paul and Griffin to get injuried but at least I might get to see the Blazers in the second round! 
This company is run by a monkey who is haunted by past business failures. He is motivated to achieve some business success in this new venture.

27.04.2016, 21:30

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

CJ McCollum has been huge this season. He has really stepped his game up to overcome the departure of so many starters.

I even voted for him for the All-Star game So-so 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> New player looking for other new player buddies

• Page: