Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Chinese astrology - I know, weird subject!

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 17.01.2016, 04:24

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Somehow Chinese Astrology came to my attention, and I researched it a bit. Astrology is mostly an ancient wisdom, developed over a long period of time, where plenty of logics in personalities and events based on specific dates were found. Although nowadays people are quite sceptic about these things, I must say these ancient descriptions make a lot of sense.

Actually I'm wondering what people think about it here. And if you can relate to the "animal" you are!To you

Anyway, if you feel curious, find out on the Chinese Zodiac Calculator what you are, and read the description.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/calculator.htm

For the record: I'm a SnakeVery we! Obviously it makes sense, right?Yes

Also I would appreciate it if you would vote in the poll, so we might know if certain "animals" are typical Virtonomics players!
You can find the poll here: http://goo.gl/VmIsIJ
(Virtonomics forum poll only allows 10 options)

p.s. I was bored.   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.01.2016, 18:12

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Pig here, I guess that it explains my bathing habits. I roll!

Anyway, just like any Zodiac, I find it quite hard to believe that all people born under certain circustances can be grouped in a same fate. Chinese made it by year, our classic Zodiac does it per partial months. I guess the mechanics of the Universe and the fate are too complex to reduce it to an artificial grouping created by humans. 

18.01.2016, 03:23

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Pigs are more likeable than snakes, I'm kinda jealous of you now I read the description lolTo you The grass is always greener at the neighbours I guessI roll!

And you're right, it doesn't really decide your fate. But the personalities and how it matches with others seem to make quite some sense. Probably some old people in the ancient times thought it was fun to research people of certain ages and found some connections between them. 

20.01.2016, 07:25

Last time edited : 20.01.2016, 07:26

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

i am Snake Ridiculously 

23.01.2016, 20:56

Moonlightprd29
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
Moxie's Moonlighting

I'm a rat Well  which they say are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen (and... ahem... businesswomen I'm SURE they meant to say). Which makes it even funnier to me since this is a business-oriented game, and all. I'm thinking those "old people in ancient times" were bored, too, and sitting around one day going "Hey, you know how we can REALLY mess with future generations...." 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Chinese astrology - I know, weird subject!

• Page: