Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Some things on my mind :-)

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 23.11.2015, 04:57

Last time edited : 24.11.2015, 02:02

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

At this particular moment I think about what I should do, what I want to do and what I should think. Basically stuck in a way of living. I always liked a challenge and living the good life at the same time. I never really took much effort in achieving stability, I was able to survive, barely did anything at all, apart from some of those times I just had a full time job.

Now I'm back to a point of having nothing. I sometimes wonder if it's laziness or faith or whatever. Or just the fact that I came in a situation where physically and also mentally due to the tiredness I wasn't able to do anything at all. And after winning this challenge, I'm still somehow not able to find that way of living that actually suits me. Not to mention the huge financial drainage, which also isn't very beneficial for the general mental wellbeing of a person.

It seems like the world has changed completely in a decade. A decade ago, I just would've just spend some 5 hours of gaming and working time a day on my computer, and every once in a while I did some packing for a moment and went to the post office.  Not much exciting, but I had my decent dime, especially considering the time I spent on it.

Now everything is so different, profit potential of finding something and selling it again is completely gone. Now it's just merely about investing huge numbers, being creative, and well having the funds to exploit that creativity. I had plenty of ideas and business plans in the past, but why on earth every time you generate more wealth, you end up with business plans far above the budget? Not to mention a partial investment I made of something significant, wasting space in my house as well. Why was I unable to come up with a plan which suits my budget? Or just no plan at all, and just buy a bit more cookies?

I don't really know any answers to my questions, probably it's more a case of not wanting to know them. I do know strive for perfection in general, and also efficiency (/laziness?), maybe even some socially awkwardness as well, probably causing this unmotivated way of living. But at the same time, I really like challenges, taking the effort of creating that something particularly well thought about approach in achieving what I want.

Just do be simple: I wouldn't mind driving a forklift truck 8 hours per day as my daily challenge for the time being. Why did I come up with the previous 413 words, and say this. And say It actually once again: I wouldn't mind driving a forklift truck 8 hours per day as my daily challenge for the time being.

And yet again, mentioning this simplistic concept, I once again it's just another completely unavailable opportunity.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.11.2015, 09:15

mapa_falsh
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
Šverc Commerce d.o.o.

You always need to look into the future. It is the fuel that drives us. If you have nothing to see there, than look harder, if not even than, try harder.
You should never give up.
Try to be better, and eventually the best. If it is too easy, than make it harder.

That is what drives me through the life. 

23.11.2015, 11:08

Ksenija_
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

Maybe you should look for the challenges outside your professional life? 

24.11.2015, 02:10

TyStuFF
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

It's probably the issue I'm way too future minded (or maybe the definition in some cases would be: dreamerTo you). Now it's like I can create a certain perspective for the future, but generating the needed perspective I need right now is a whole different story.

Actually at this point I'm looking for challenges far out of my comfort zone; Finding these challenges aren't a problem most of the time, but the problem is the reliance on what others think/see and their decision making. 

24.11.2015, 10:48

Ksenija_
l:
Ksenija_ Limited

It's great  you are a dreamerWell As they say dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions... But I wouldn't care rely on what others think or see. Why fret over something that's beyond our control?Again 

27.11.2015, 14:48

Last time edited : 4.12.2015, 07:05

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

It is just a depression man. We all have it time to time

You need some changes in you life to break this pattern. I can call it "being stuck", its when there is nothing new in you life and you don't even want to do anything new (a sign of deep stage of depression).

Often it is because you don't have good friends or a good girlfriend with you who can support you at least by world and cheers. The darkest times of my life were when i didn't have a girlfriend (after a break up) but after a while i moved on and everything became even better than it used to be. Same with bad job, bad girlfriend or even a bad country Well You have to move on and start doing what you really love (and if you don't know what this is - find it!) as a hobby or even as a main job.

Also some things like sport, travelling (even to near town), bicycle etc help to fight depression. And + good food Ridiculously

For me laziness became a problem when i am doing somethings that i don't want to do (when i forced to do so or because you "supposed to" do it). When i like what i am doing and really passionate about it i can work like crazy for 10+ hours without food and rest.

ps Virtonomics forum. We provide free mental treatment and warm words of support Cheerfully 

29.11.2015, 03:27

TyStuFF

Damn, is it seriously a depression?To you
I had a rough 2 years, maybe even 3, but depressed I don't really consider myself that way. Maybe my standards for a depression are different than your standards.

Nevertheless, probably this "problem" will solve automatically over time. It's only a surprise when and how it would happen. Mostly in the less happy times I had in the past, the start of something good always came unexpected. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Some things on my mind :-)

• Page: