Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Alcohol abuse

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 27.06.2015, 17:38

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Does anyone suffer from this problem?
Work, personal life, anything could be the reason. Am i the only one who is regularly workin 9-5 and hitting the bottle as soon as i get home until i pass out?   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.06.2015, 19:12

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

I'm not at level yet, but as I often stay on the Net until 8am, when I have to work in the morning I have no other way to fall asleep than with the Goodnight Booze. Luckily it just happen once or twice each two weeks. I tend to sleep just 5 or 6 hours this way, but it will do it.

Other than that, only when I need some way to avoid thinking about my usual problems. While I'm connected, I'm thinking. While I'm on the Midnight Screwdriver, I can't stay connected and think at the same time. XD

So, that's the short story. Life sucks, huh? 

27.06.2015, 19:16

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Oh yes it does my friend. i quit alcohol 6 months ago but somehow it has crept back into my life, drunk even as i type this. I should get some virts for downing more than half a bottle of vodka and still typing this straight 

28.06.2015, 03:21

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Naa, just get some music for your drunkard times, it will cause the same effect even if you just drink a bit. A good choice for drunkarding music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1EG-MKy4so ...

And don't worry, we will always have the Net as out personal not-lethal drug for evading. To you 

28.06.2015, 03:51

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

D, my brother has the same problem.  Stay strong. 

28.06.2015, 11:47

Last time edited : 28.06.2015, 11:50

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I lost almost 10% of my liver functionality for drinking too much when I was around 22, and I hope one day "avoiding heavy drinking" will be considered to be the MANLY thing to do by cultures; but usually drinking to death is considered to be it.

Disclaimer: I still drink (and sometimes lose directions) but keep the frequency to once or twice a month, still that seems to be too much of a burden on my liver. 

12.07.2015, 19:04

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Heres how you stop drinking...

Find a drink/food you hate and feel like throwing up every time you try to consume it (for my blueberries, rice pudding and cheesecake Very we!) and add it to your fav drink.

I dont drink and never have tried beer (it stings my face just being around it), last time i drank something was white bubbling wine. last time i tried a rum (Newfoundland screech) it burned my mouth to the point i spat it in the sink...

Alt replace all alcohol bottles with juice or something and let someone you live with hold onto your ID Very we! 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Alcohol abuse

• Page: