Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Introduce yourself here 2.0 for veterans

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 1.06.2015, 20:53

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Following the old discussion above, I'd kindly ask game veterans (those people playing for 4, 5 or 6 years) to share their updated status:

- smth changed radically in your life?
- are you still an active player... or Mike is the only one?
- that's quite a challenge to keep one's interest for 6 years in a row... what's your game interest now?

I believe this topic will be interesting for both game veterans and new players.

• Page:
Message list:  

1.06.2015, 21:00

Last time edited : 1.06.2015, 21:00

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

As 6 years ago, I'll start myself:

- yes, a lot: student --> management consultant --> startup CEO
- from time to time, usually when smth new is introduced
- participate in big contests and collect golden badges 

2.06.2015, 00:25

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Mechanic
USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon
United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Turkey retail leader South Africa retail leader World's retail leader
Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

- nothing special
- some people meditate or walk the dog every day, I play virtonomics
- even after almost five years of playing I still find it challenging to reorganise my company by minimising costs and maximising turnover. 

2.06.2015, 01:44

Last time edited : 2.06.2015, 01:45

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

I'm not a veteran because I have less than 1.5 years of playtime. But since I have a very old account and played a different virtonomics than most people (back when you could exchange virts for real money, for example), I might as well jump in:

- student -> IT/management consultant -> j/k still a consultant To you
- i'm active now, but wasn't for 3 years. it's my third time active and the longest one yet.
- the devs. the game as changed so much and continues to change. digging the service sector a lot Well 

8.06.2015, 17:53

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I've been playing on and off for about 5 years now. Sometimes I take long breaks where I just shut everything down for 4-5 months but I always come back :p

I'm a student, got my Bsc. in Physiology & Pharmacology and currently in Toxicology.
As for game interest? Not much time for games haha. But I do enjoy GTA 5 Online. Its a gooder Very we! 

21.06.2015, 01:13

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I'm kinda in between in my veteran status I've been playing for over 3 years now, and had a small stint I had to step away. But upon returning I've found the game just as enjoyable as before. Nothing stays completely static and I love always looking for new ways to shape my business. Markets change and long term you have to stay on top of things to stay feasible. I love strategy games, and this game is excellent in my book. From time to time I also play AirwaysSim another nifty business game simulator concentrating on the Airline Industry.

Not much has changed in RL still an IT Executive, used to own my own business with about 60 employees and considering starting a new business again. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Realms
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Lien

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Introduce yourself here 2.0 for veterans

• Page: