Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Somehing wierd in the player list.

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 18.04.2015, 03:48

Cwalen
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

I was looking though the list of players who have been recenlty active, and I noticed a large number of them who had been playing for years, yet still had qualifications of 1.

Seems like you can make it to two, without being active, fairly quickly.

Anyone care to speculate on why this is occurring?

Well
C   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.04.2015, 06:17

Last time edited : 18.04.2015, 06:23

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

It might be somehow connected with the fact that people playing on one server and shows as active on another where they don't really play. Not sure tho what is that list of active players u talking about, can u give a link? 

18.04.2015, 10:33

Last time edited : 18.04.2015, 10:33

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

They might have restarted and/or removed all enterprises in a realm they used to play. Mike had an account in Lien at some point, but looks like he closed it and all that remains is this: http://es.virtonomics.com/lien/main/user/view/378026 ...

Five years since then now.

Some others might be players that had an account, parked it aside for some time, and then came back and continued playing or restarted their account. The "anniversary badges" remain in the player account even that way. 

22.04.2015, 17:19

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Rogue_Cat

Some others might be players that had an account, parked it aside for some time, and then came back and continued playing or restarted their account. The "anniversary badges" remain in the player account even that way.

My account is one of those. I played in the past but then stopped playing without cleaning my account so it went bankrupt. I came back last year and spent 5 points to restart keeping the qualifications. Also, I kept the badges. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Somehing wierd in the player list.

• Page: