Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Broker-yard

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 15.02.2015, 20:45

del.862743
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Remie Incorporated

Is it me or isn't strange that Pavel and Mason3 are always jusing the same kind of card and that they always are 1 and 2?   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.02.2015, 07:53

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Might be. According to the Support team, there were no rules against teaming up there. That was the reason I ceased playing Broker-Yard, it's like playing a rigged game that way. That, or clones from a same player. Keep an eye on the archive to see if one of them always declines at the last turn, or they both keep alternating between games. 

16.02.2015, 23:57

del.862743
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Remie Incorporated

Thats not really fair. I reported it to support and they are thinking to do something about it. So it wil be no problem in a short time. Btw anyone want a gamepoint, ill help you with it on B-Y. 

26.02.2015, 09:03

Cwalen
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

I reported the same thing, got told it was ok to team up, now I have a team Well

On one hand, I want all the points for myself, and two clones would get me most of them.
The clones would have to grow to the point where they could pay for brokeyard, would have to be daily active, and it would look a little suspect when after playing their cards in perfect coordination minniCwalen one and two suddenly threw the game to me.

I am glad support is looking at the issue, because If I thought it up, no doubut someone else just as bright and less ethical has given it a go.

PM me to join my team. I'ts corp centred at the moment, Last in first out, (if we can win without you we'll chuck you out) and involves following a short set of rules that changes every week or so.

Well

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Broker-yard

• Page: