Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Fund for the noobs - Update

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 24.01.2015, 19:26

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Starting tomorrow, the following items will be made available for sale STRICTLY for the new players/players with assets less than $10 billion. Higher priority will be given to players with less assets (You will be bumped up to the first orders).
Products made available for sale will be :
- Rubber
- Wool
- Titanium
- Electronic Components
- Glass
- Steel

The following items will be made available for sale within 1 week of commencement of this project :
- Plastic
- Fabric
- Aluminium
- Copper
- Electro-mechanical Motor
and a few other raw materials.

There are no plans to provide mined resources at whatever cost to the public at this moment. However, items like Herbs/Tea/Cocoa/Corn/Tobacco may be provided in the future and this issue is still being discussed by the operators of this fund.

Livestock will be provided at subsidized rates (specially sheep) within 1 week of commencement of this project. Special attention will be paid to provide Q2 livestock for players who depend on independent supplier for grain.

All prices will be set SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the market prices that are currently being quoted on the open market.

Following are the rules agreed upon by the players operating the fund :
- NO multiple orders. A player may only have ONE factory ordering goods. The warehouse sales list will be checked daily (trust me it will be), and such orders will be cancelled, at first, blacklisted, eventually.
- Orders may ONLY be placed by FACTORIES. NO WAREHOUSES!

There. Just 2 rules.
The buying limit set are initial estimates and will be increased in due time. The objective of this fund is to help new players avoid extreme costs in production/livestock production.
Anyone found to be breaking rules will first have their orders cancelled. A second time will result in being blacklisted permanently. If a player feels they were banned unfairly, he/she may speak to one of the operators of the fund.

This fund is managed and operated by G-Money and Desolation72724.

China warehouse - http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3018992/sale   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.01.2015, 20:12

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

This is a LIEN only project  Ridiculously 

29.01.2015, 15:26

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

I have wool available for cheap, low quality though for now (until I can grow them to full capacity, then will have Q4-5) :

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3319220 ...

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3319221 ...  

30.01.2015, 06:22

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

If you want to use my resources for this go ahead Well

http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/11/topic/104709/view ...

Let me know which ones you want to use and i'll get them to 100% for you. Salmon production is at max and be producing at 99.3% min so if you want them you got them ;)

You will need to manage it tho (i'll sell at cost) as i wont be on much (maybe once a week at most) 

3.02.2015, 04:47

Arcadius
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arcadius International

I have (in a very limited way) started a test of sorts like this on Mary. I've opened my chocolate factory (with ~18 quality) to factories and stores only. I haven't limited it to newer players but I like the idea! The only problem is what's to keep people from ordering stock for a factory only to ship it to a warehouse? (I hope I'm not putting ideas out there...). If you guys have decent success with these please say so, I'd be interested in doing something larger scale like this on Mary. It's tough to get ahead. 

3.02.2015, 06:58

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Arcadius
I have (in a very limited way) started a test of sorts like this on Mary. I've opened my chocolate factory (with ~18 quality) to factories and stores only. I haven't limited it to newer players but I like the idea! The only problem is what's to keep people from ordering stock for a factory only to ship it to a warehouse? (I hope I'm not putting ideas out there...). If you guys have decent success with these please say so, I'd be interested in doing something larger scale like this on Mary. It's tough to get ahead.

It's a thought that entered my mind too. But honestly, you can not stop that. The best i can do is go through the sales orders daily and ensure only the right people (new players) gain benefits from the fund. 

7.02.2015, 03:00

Arcadius
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arcadius International

Desolation72724

It's a thought that entered my mind too. But honestly, you can not stop that. The best i can do is go through the sales orders daily and ensure only the right people (new players) gain benefits from the fund.

I've thought about that, but I have upwards of 75 unique buyers at the moment on that one factory. Seems like a lot of trouble to research each one, plus the massive amount of other stuff that needs to be done with the other enterprises. Perhaps they could implement an option like only people with assets below a certain value can buy. On another note I wish you could limit the number of customers to a specific amount. 

7.02.2015, 14:54

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

Arcadius
Desolation72724

I've thought about that, but I have upwards of 75 unique buyers at the moment on that one factory. Seems like a lot of trouble to research each one, plus the massive amount of other stuff that needs to be done with the other enterprises. Perhaps they could implement an option like only people with assets below a certain value can buy. On another note I wish you could limit the number of customers to a specific amount.

StarterFund had all its sales on "only to certain companies" and you were required to sign up (and be approved) before you could order. I think this is the best way. 

7.02.2015, 15:24

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Pyrex
Arcadius
Desolation72724

StarterFund had all its sales on "only to certain companies" and you were required to sign up (and be approved) before you could order. I think this is the best way.

Up to 30% still were cheaters, but it's much less compared to usual scheme. 
Need help in getting started or just want to chat? Join Virtonomics skype group

27.02.2015, 15:02

Last time edited : 27.02.2015, 15:03

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

New lien noob fund warehouse open in China for raw materials. New players, check it out!

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3344092 

28.02.2015, 03:02

Arcadius
m:
Arcadius International

Nice job guys 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Fund for the noobs - Update

• Page: