Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Fund for the newbs

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 17.01.2015, 14:59

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Are there any players who are willing to join hands with me and open up a fund where by subsidized raw materials will be provided to new players (assets below a certain amount). I periodically review the markets and I am actually very irritated to see people sell Q15 sheep for as much as $20k. I produce quality 35+ sheep for as little as $103!

The fund will initially provide raw materials (no plans of providing finished goods), however I am quite confident I alone will not be able to do much.
It's just a thought, I am pretty bored with logging in everyday, winning a tender or two and logging out. It gets boring after a while when there's no bigger purpose. Right now I can think of atleast 3-4 players who are big enough on lien to provide support and manage a fund with me. All of us could pool resources into a selected number of warehouses, one which will never be exploited and one which would provide subsidized raw materials, at a price which is neither too high, nor low enough to not cover production costs.

Ofcourse it is all understandable if none of the players want to use point-fueled enterprises to help other people, though to me right now it doesn't make much difference cuz winning virts has gotten so much easier.

• Page:
Message list:  

17.01.2015, 17:29

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Join our corporation, if you want:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/2945630/corporation ...

I try to serve the corporation members with good price/quality materials, but the demand is hard to supply. Stuff like microprocessors require many workers/output and can even be done at low qualification levels if it's done cheap. 

17.01.2015, 19:01

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

mort100
Join our corporation, if you want:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/2945630/corporation ...

I try to serve the corporation members with good price/quality materials, but the demand is hard to supply. Stuff like microprocessors require many workers/output and can even be done at low qualification levels if it's done cheap.

Hi Mo,
I know of your project with Nigeria and I gotta say it's impressive. However, I am barely active on mary. I want to start smt similar to what you have on Mary but on lien. Just looking for players who are willing to join hands. 

17.01.2015, 19:09

waerth
Five years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Waerth Holdings
n:
Waerth Holdings

Looking forward to this Well 

18.01.2015, 21:24

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I'll do it D.  Let's discuss. 

18.01.2015, 21:59

Last time edited : 18.01.2015, 22:04

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

I'm not a newb but I need some help getting bio factory technology....currently stuck at T-1, tech prices too high, no one selling licenses either.

If anyone have biofactory tech, then please consider selling me licenses, can get you some stable pills supply...

And I'm willing to help in this fund...But I don't know what to sell....

I can make spare microcontrollers, fabric, wool, clothes and bedclothes. Which are items currently in shortage :

-wool: I am able to sell Q5 wool at a huge price of ~40 (extreme shortage)
-bedclothes: currently retailing in my stores and selling rest at 250+ (Q~18 or so)
-fabric: only retailing and using in my own factories. selling in open market at ~30+ for Q15+. 

18.01.2015, 22:07

faiez

Desolation72724
Are there any players who are willing to join hands with me and open up a fund where by subsidized raw materials will be provided to new players (assets below a certain amount). I periodically review the markets and I am actually very irritated to see people sell Q15 sheep for as much as $20k. I produce quality 35+ sheep for as little as $103!

The fund will initially provide raw materials (no plans of providing finished goods), however I am quite confident I alone will not be able to do much.
It's just a thought, I am pretty bored with logging in everyday, winning a tender or two and logging out. It gets boring after a while when there's no bigger purpose. Right now I can think of atleast 3-4 players who are big enough on lien to provide support and manage a fund with me. All of us could pool resources into a selected number of warehouses, one which will never be exploited and one which would provide subsidized raw materials, at a price which is neither too high, nor low enough to not cover production costs.

Ofcourse it is all understandable if none of the players want to use point-fueled enterprises to help other people, though to me right now it doesn't make much difference cuz winning virts has gotten so much easier.

I have bought several times some times ago sheep of Q.1-2 for prices ranging between 5k-20k. I am currently selling my Q1-2 sheeps at 5k+. A big shortage currently in the sheep/wool/fabric and ultimately clothes, bedclothes etc markets. 

18.01.2015, 22:31

Desolation72724
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

G_Money33
I'll do it D.  Let's discuss.

PM'ed 

19.01.2015, 11:14

Desolation72724
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

faiez
I'm not a newb but I need some help getting bio factory technology....currently stuck at T-1, tech prices too high, no one selling licenses either.

If anyone have biofactory tech, then please consider selling me licenses, can get you some stable pills supply...

I can make spare microcontrollers, fabric, wool, clothes and bedclothes. Which are items currently in shortage :

-bedclothes: currently retailing in my stores and selling rest at 250+ (Q~18 or so)
-fabric: only retailing and using in my own factories. selling in open market at ~30+ for Q15+.

Q5 wool at a price of $40+ is way too much. I produce Q6+ for as little as $3. The whole point of this fund is to not make money and sell things at an affordable rate 

20.01.2015, 17:07

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

If you are interested in helping, apply to Desolation's (In Flames We Trust) corporation.  I'm joining and we could use a trust worthy logistics/compliance person to run the warehouses (unless Desolation wants to do that).  Desolation and I (and others I hope?) will supply the product.  If you want to join to help with planning details conversation, that's good to.

New players who need help--> you do not need to join to purchase products or to ask for advice.  Post on forum for advice and we'll advertise where to buy new player supplies once it's up and running.

G
Ridiculously 

22.01.2015, 22:57

faiez

Desolation72724
faiez

Q5 wool at a price of $40+ is way too much. I produce Q6+ for as little as $3. The whole point of this fund is to not make money and sell things at an affordable rate

I produce Q7.42 wool for $0.55 for my core business. And Q15.8 fabric for ~$5.

I just mentioned the prices I am currently selling the left overs at in the market. Which I can sell to "newbs" for discounted price, maybe even below the cost, if they aren't just reselling it. They have to show that they're manufacturing or retailing.

if anyone's interested, message me. 

23.01.2015, 12:07

Xeonos

Well I've only just started on Lien, but if anyone needs help on Mary, let me know. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Fund for the newbs

• Page: