Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Share your best advice for… masters of the universe

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 7.10.2014, 17:04

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

They own rare resources, win tenders, dominate the leader board and move markets.  They are in a unique position to shape the game.  

What advice do you have for them?   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.10.2014, 17:04

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

My #1 advice is share knowledge and mentor others. 

7.10.2014, 18:08

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

My advise is not going nuts and destroy all non-optimal players. To you Mike is an example of being on TOP positions and not attemping to anihilate the opposition competitors. That will help to keep some playerbase in the game. (You all know those competitive-destructive online games, right? The TOP1 gets a global-domination position and all other users get destroyed. We don't want that, right? To you

7.10.2014, 22:07

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Not in a position to 'dominate' markets but since i own a LOT of resources and have won over 170 virts in tenders, here goes :

Mentor someone!
I have done it atleast twice, doing it right now too. It's satisfying to make the game easier for someone else without asking for anything in return (i once even gave 5 points to someone to help him get Q10 in management for that 30 day contest). 

8.10.2014, 02:35

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

- Mentor
- Learn a bit about retail pricing so you don't take 100% of the market taking little profit with you Very we! 

9.10.2014, 18:18.     Subject: looking for mentors! :)

BrownWolf
Witch's hat Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Well following masters advices Well I wanted to ask if anybody would like to be my mentor? I just started the game, 30 days ago. I'm doing quite fine, but I feel there's a lot to learn. 

9.10.2014, 21:11

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

BrownWolf
Well following masters advices Well I wanted to ask if anybody would like to be my mentor? I just started the game, 30 days ago. I'm doing quite fine, but I feel there's a lot to learn.

If you do start on lien, let me know.
I'd be happy to help you kick-start your business and help you set up long production chains as well as help you gain a good footing in retail etc. 

10.10.2014, 19:34

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

BrownWolf,

Feel free to PM me as well if you need help on Mary.

Also, posting questions on the forum will get you many viewpoints.

G
Ridiculously 

26.10.2014, 20:04

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

My advice would be : leave town as soon as the tender ends, so that we, no-tender lovers, can have our fun too So-so 

29.10.2014, 14:18

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

BrownWolf like Desolation I have a few things that sell nicely in stores for lien so if you decide to enter lien give me a shout too.

My advice is listen to read the enterprises names and respect them. We don't need another 100 incident ;)

I personally have no issues with tender players stores running all the time it gives me a goal to beat To you 

30.10.2014, 00:57

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

gamerz300

My advice is listen to read the enterprises names and respect them. We don't need another 100 incident ;)

What was the 100 incident ? 

30.10.2014, 12:31

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Just added 100 to the unfair list, here is why.
http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/11/topic/104481/view ...

Why do people ignore "No Warehouses" etc?
http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/11/topic/104369/view ...  

31.10.2014, 04:27

Desolation72724
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Melchior2008
gamerz300

What was the 100 incident ?

No 'incident'. Poor guy got his panties in a twist over smt so small that is easily ignored. 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Share your best advice for… masters of the universe

• Page: