Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> my life in this game was nearly fulfilled

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 9.09.2014, 14:11

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

So who it's this mysterious #1 that put me at #4... my guess someone who quite

• Page:
Message list:  

10.09.2014, 04:59

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

mine sale probably 

10.09.2014, 05:36

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Yea prob, Very bad timing tho Tears Now i have to figure out how to get to #3 or better again... And letting 100 buy all my extra gold stock wont cut it this time I roll! 

14.09.2014, 01:27

Last time edited : 14.09.2014, 02:15

Xeonos
Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

Had the same when I sold my sawmill.

How did you jump 47 places? 

15.09.2014, 04:51

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

gamerz300
And letting 100 buy all my extra gold stock wont cut it this time I roll!

Not like 100 will be able to do that again but irregardless... Tho WWWW601 had the most impressive of the top 10 ;D 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> my life in this game was nearly fulfilled

• Page: