Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk) -> Current Bond Offers

Humor, love, politics, economics, culture and everything that is not about tycoon games

Topic:

Topic created : 19.08.2014, 13:47

Last time edited : 19.08.2014, 13:48

danp3185
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
Pickles n Restaurants
m:
French Pickle Ltd

Has anyone seen the bonds on the market currently??? It just reminds me of the situation with  АО "ЧУК и ГЕК" company!

Bond «Venture»
Emission term 1 / 26 weeks
Maturity date 20 August 2014
Current price 9 805 446.00$
Par value 10 000 000.00$
Discount 194 554.00$
Sold 1 559
E-shop
Credit ranking
D
Company Company without logo
Assets 697 069 557 092.39$
Money 694 415 965 388.87$
Debts 5 075 020 000 000.00$
President kalli

Bond «Investment»
Emission term 19 / 52 weeks
Maturity date 7 September 2014
Current price 96 223 448.00$
Par value 100 000 000.00$
Discount 3 776 552.00$
Sold 174
E-shop
Credit ranking
D
Assets 697 069 557 092.39$
Money 694 415 965 388.87$
Debts 5 075 020 000 000.00$
President kalli

Bond «Investment»
Emission term 41 / 52 weeks
Maturity date 29 September 2014
Current price 92 028 423.00$
Par value 100 000 000.00$
Discount 7 971 577.00$
Sold 566
Generalissimo
Credit ranking
D
Company Cooperative society
Assets 12 494 785 712.22$
Money 4 091 353 952.76$
Debts 67 200 000 000.00$
President Satim19454

Bond «Golden chicken»
Emission term 94 / 104 weeks
Maturity date 21 November 2014
Current price 1 039 756 998.00$
Par value 1 500 000 000.00$
Discount 460 243 002.00$
Sold 11
diablo_satanas Invest
Credit ranking
D
Assets 250 524 387 599.33$
Money 78 544 408 794.39$
Debts 501 000 000 000.00$
President diablo_satanas

The issue I have is if a newbie decides to buy in, without knowing what to look for. I lost $100B on the АО "ЧУК и ГЕК" scam, and I wouldnt want it to happen to someone else.

• Page:
Message list:  

22.08.2014, 04:47

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Bonds with rating D is risky! 

22.08.2014, 05:23

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

And don't forget. If the case is really strange, issuer seem to transfer cash to clone, please ask the support service to check. Let's help the administration to help us. Well 

23.08.2014, 14:30

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I wish I knew how to generate $5T of debts. 

24.08.2014, 11:53

Last time edited : 29.08.2014, 07:47

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Jane84
And don't forget. If the case is really strange, issuer seem to transfer cash to clone, please ask the support service to check. Let's help the administration to help us. Well

Every company who issued bonds and then went bankrupt is suspicious. Dragon-2013, i-victor Hugo, Enkel invest … it appears all these companies are controlled by the same player or team who owns a sizeable quantity of those bonds and received back the cash from those bond sales). I have said this before: if you want to avoid jobbery on bonds the only remedy is to 0 out all assets (of bankrupt and blocked companies).

Well why i think admins don’t care to much?  this player/team tries extremely hard to get law enforcement’s attention but nobody seems to care, even after this topic : http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/104417/view ... ?
concerning auction lots 4253, 4250

There’s again a new lot just today from/to the same players: lot 4299.

Now the government is asking citizens to rat out each other to hold up laws. That worked very efficiently for the Nazis  Pancake but raises questions regarding corruption and nepotism on the highest government levels.

Laws are meaningless and become a mockery for those abiding if they are not properly enforced.

IMO anything possible in the game should be allowed and if dev doesn’t like it, fix it by coding.  The game engine should detect and register same-IP logins to simply block related companies from bond purchases and auction bids.

Governments aren't just creating laws but also take care that they're properly enforced by assigning and compensating such task. 

24.08.2014, 17:38

Last time edited : 24.08.2014, 18:00

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I think, the whole bond issuing system is just too basic:

Credit evaluation code is not efficient
The company who issued the "Venture" notes has $694,415,965,388.87 of cash. seems to be enough for a promising investment in a human's view, but artificial intelligence rates it as level-D, too much credit granted to an obvious scam. Usually qualification is the biggest constraint for the virtual world investors, not the virtual cash itself. I believe the whole credit evaluation process is much too complex for an AI to deal with, otherwise we could all get credit rating from ATM machines and relieve ourselves from the boring bureaucracies which seems to be never-ending.

There is no guarantees for lender
Administration team has clearly disclaimed to guarantee the bonds: "...I am notified that the game Administration is not the guarantor of investments return...", and there is no means for other third parties to do so. And if there was a way, still another dummy company would  jump in. But still an improvement. I might have purchased the aforementioned "Venture" bond if Mike1 or Mort100 had signed and stamped them. 

26.08.2014, 16:42.     Subject: Asset Valuation

Satim19454
Cedar Seven years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tim's Triumph LLC
m:
Tim's Triumph LLC

Well in my case I think the whole asset valuation system is broken. My assets should be at least 100B. I have 50 million Q4 oysters and that isent reflected in my assets at all. 

28.08.2014, 23:11

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Turkey retail leader
South Africa retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
Bickle International

@Mike1
I agree that laws should be enforced by the government. Also, I think Jane deserves more credits for her call. She did not ask to judge or punish anybody, just to inform support service to check a suspicious transaction. As in calling the police when you see a burglar in the house of your neighbour. 

29.08.2014, 07:59

Last time edited : 29.08.2014, 09:46

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
m:
Mico Inc

Tee_Bickle
@Mike1
I agree that laws should be enforced by the government. Also, I think Jane deserves more credits for her call. She did not ask to judge or punish anybody, just to inform support service to check a suspicious transaction. As in calling the police when you see a burglar in the house of your neighbour.

Tee, i much appreciate Jane's work; my reply is topic-related first and then a response to her call and a suggestion that such a police should be created and compensated - just like a forum moderator should be compensated (which i proposed to Diska by PM a while ago).

A cause can be fixed to avoid effect; the creation of a finger-pointing community doesn't look like a fair approach and couldn't possibly fill enough of the existing loopholes. 

29.08.2014, 16:49

Tee_Bickle
Egypt retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Coral Coral Mask Mask Mask Mask
Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Swedish profile Swedish profile Père Noël Olentzero Julebukk Sinterklaas
Tovlis babua Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Biology teacher Physics teacher "Point and shoot"
Chewing gum Fishing spoon Brazil retail leader Gold SIM Kindergarten's Leader Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses
Jubilee Ten Angola retail leader Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Double corporate chevron Mandarin duck
Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Denmark retail leader World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Mechanic USA retail leader Mexico retail leader Ball of Costa Rica Argentina retail leader Cuba retail leader Common amphora of Heraklion Greece retail leader
Doomsday Calendar Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Restaurateur Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Uzbekistan retail leader United Kingdom retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Turkey retail leader
m:
Bickle International

Mike, I fully support your suggestions. But I am not sure if there is enough manpower and/or money to implement these ideas. A choice between a better enforcement of the rules or new game features is hard to make. So I don't mind that Jane asks players to inform administration.

I find a (or any) comparison with the Nazis misplaced. Do you know Godwin's law? 

30.08.2014, 11:27

Last time edited : 30.08.2014, 13:12

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

Thanks for your support! its a nice surprise to see you at the forum twice in such a short time. Just to clarify,  if you feel this has anything to do with (criticising) Jane or historical references please consider yourself misled: my posts are solely intended to support both he topic starter and Jane’s post.

Obviously, this bond fraud and law breaking stuff is an issue and i think it would be great if you could contribute any other suggestion which is more feasible from your view. How about these?:

1, if you see any suspicious activities, write to suspicious@xx Your message will be treated with 100% confidentiality.

2. if you see any suspicious activities, write to suspicious@xx For each prosecution, the “Costs of city inprovement and the maintenance of public order” in all realm cities will be reduced by 5% for one virto-year. If the matter is reported by a city major or region governor his cities will enjoy an additional 5% reduction on the same period. Whistle-blower identity will not be published

3. if you see any suspicious activities, write to suspicious@xx. If your message reveals an actual law violation you will receive a  
badge which adds +1 to your management qualification and takes -5 from your popularity rating 

30.08.2014, 16:23

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

Man, having that cap in profile would be like wearing a T-Shirt with the text "Witness Protection Program". To you Wouldn't that and the 5% incite to make fake accounts with the only propose of making fraud and being detected? Now, that could be reported too...

But yeah, those multi-accounters that exploit the Bond scam should be stopped at any cost. 

31.08.2014, 03:43

Tee_Bickle
m:
Bickle International

Thanks Mike, for your kind words. My holidays ended this friday, I wish I had more time to spend here.
And I very much appreciate your contribution in all discussions that matter. And I love your suggestions, especially the badge and Rogue_Cat's comment. Very we!
It makes clear what the dilemma is. Nobody wants to be the squeaker, everybody wants the lawbreaker to be caught and punished. Confidentiality is important. Not only because of the squeaker effect but also to prevent that an accusation will damage the accused, no matter if he is guilty or not. And getting rid of cheaters should be enough as a reward. Some people do anything to get themselves into the spotlights. 

3.09.2014, 01:40

Phuture2k
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Phuture2k LLC

I'm sorry but what was the bond scam? Any info on that? 

3.09.2014, 20:42

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

You will read about it in the Judicial Herald if anyone is convicted.

Btw, I suspect that Satim (CEO of Generalissimo) is not doing bond fraud. 

5.09.2014, 17:40

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

What they should do is implement a credit score based on first time (0) and the number of times late vs in on time (100-total bonds late/total bonds)

So say someone issued 500 bonds and only 25 were late regardless of amount (this is able to be abused but next to putting a bond history link...)

100-25/500= 99.95% payback rating

Same thing can be done using bond values 100-value late/total value

Beyond that use at your own risk 

List of forums -> Free communication (everything except serious game talk)-> Current Bond Offers

• Page: